What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney vs Qld - 25/1 & 1/2

bjm8

Juniors
I was going to comment on this game in the A-League thread, but it would be buried under another avalanche of "you spelled this word wrong" posts, and since the other game has a thread, here we are.

All jokes/insults aside, how does everyone see this game going?

At the moment, if the 1st game was in Brisbane i'm not even motivated enough to drag my ass to suncorp. The Roar really really lost their spark last week and i cant see it improving anytime soon. They're losing players. With Tiatto, Reddy, McLaren, Seo and maybe Moore out i cant see us getting close. Unless Sydney play Renaud against Minniecon again.

Hopefully Roar can put up a fight and i can be inspired to go and watch the "return" leg next week.

lolesi

First Grade
Pretty sh*t attitude, if anything you going out to the game will help the players get inspired, a bigger crowd will always(mostly) get better quality.

I see Sydney winning at home and getting a draw away, Tiatto being out is huge lost for QLD and Sydney, who played pretty dismal last time at suncorp and still got a draw should be to strong.

If you go to the second leg on 1st February you won't see the Roar v Sydney anyway as the second leg is Friday the 8th February.

Already have tickets and all sorted for both legs.

If you go to the second leg on 1st February you won't see the Roar v Sydney anyway as the second leg is Friday the 8th February.

Already have tickets and all sorted for both legs.

weasel

First Grade
Robbie Kruse must return to the starting line-up.

That boy is our last hope.

No, there is another.
00001059_Image.jpg

bjm8

Juniors
lolesi said:
Pretty sh*t attitude, if anything you going out to the game will help the players get inspired, a bigger crowd will always(mostly) get better quality.

I see Sydney winning at home and getting a draw away, Tiatto being out is huge lost for QLD and Sydney, who played pretty dismal last time at suncorp and still got a draw should be to strong.

dont worry, ill get over it. ill be there and most likely be taking some non-soccer fans there to try to convert them.

Dragooner

Bench
Sydney will lose the first leg, will get smashed in fact, 3-0 and will be fired up for the away leg and hit 4 goals against them.

bjm8

Juniors
gunning_for_panthers said:
Well hasn't there been huge interest in these matches by Sydney fans? :lol:

Just look at the results for the two teams against each other this season, the only goal was by Patrick back in September. Its hard to get excited about these dire affairs. However, this next game is different, there HAS to be a result.

Despite my bad attitude at the start of this thread, i will be at the game, buying 9 tickets tomorrow.

gunning_for_panthers said:
Well hasn't there been huge interest in these matches by Sydney fans? :lol:

most sydney fans have other things to do besides f**k our sisters and bludge on the net discussing a football match a week in advance ;-)

bjm8

Juniors
dont you mean "most sydney fans are too busy f**king their sisters than to be bludgeing on the net discussing a football match a week in advance"

Hate to be one of those people who goes around looking for spelling mistakes and typos, but this had to be corrected.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
most sydney fans have other things to do besides f**k our sisters and bludge on the net discussing a football match a week in advance ;-)

we don't f**k our sisters, not like the sydney-siders.

what do sydney-siders do? get stuck in traffic for 2 hours on the way to work? wait an hour for a bus that isn't full yet? fight for a spot on a train?

the reason why we are on the net discussing football matches is because we are excited that our team is doing well and are carrying a 2 goal advantage into the second leg of the major semi final.

;-)

bjm8 said:
dont you mean "most sydney fans are too busy f**king their sisters than to be bludgeing on the net discussing a football match a week in advance"

Hate to be one of those people who goes around looking for spelling mistakes and typos, but this had to be corrected.

no prize for second place i'm sorry. please try again when you find some originality

and NP. no, too lame

Apey

Staff member
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:

Lol you spent time in the mariners/jets thread though :lol: