What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sydney vs Qld - 25/1 & 1/2

Dutchy

Immortal
Dont own a tractor tbh..Live in Lake Mac..Its like Mecca in between two sh*tholes... Newcastle and Wyong

fish eel

Immortal
I love Kossie.

"I say this in the nicest possible way, but Frank Farina was one of the biggest whingers I ever played with or against," Kosmina said.

"He was always moaning. Whether it was right or wrong he'd always have a whinge. Not much has changed.

"The more experienced Queensland players, especially the ones with a reputation like Moore or Danny Tiatto, always do it, too. He's taught them well."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23150083-23215,00.html

fish eel

Immortal
It was a bit rich though for Farina to whinge that their young players got a bit of treatment last week - I didnt hear him sooking when Craig Moore tried to hack Nathan Burn out of a game earlier in the season, or when Qld kicked and hacked Daniel (I think, or was it the other brazillian?) out of a match at suncorp.

Gonna be a cracker though.

I think the winner will go on and win the grand final.

weasel

First Grade
It was Felipe. And I don't know about winning the Grand Final, but I'll be surprised if the winner doesn't at least make it that far.

fish eel

Immortal
weasel said:
It was Felipe. And I don't know about winning the Grand Final, but I'll be surprised if the winner doesn't at least make it that far.

The grand final is basically a cup final.

It wont necessarily be the prettiest team that wins.

I think both Sydney and Qld have that harder edge, and players with a bit more experience to knock Newcastle off in the grand final.

fish eel

Immortal
Juninho is out.

Took a knock at training.

Sydney are still favourites at Centrebet, so not sure the word has filtered around yet.

Apey

Staff member
I hope Queensland win by a controversial call..

:sarcasm:

sydraider

First Grade
Go Sydney!

S Y D N E Y I am sydney till I die! With a knick knack paddy whack give farina a bone, qld roar can f**k off home!

NK Arsenal

Juniors
JS said:
Dont own a tractor tbh..Live in Lake Mac..Its like Mecca in between two sh*tholes... Newcastle and Wyong

You live in Lake Macquarie but you go for the Feral Coast Wannabes?

Azkatro

First Grade
Check out that rain? That is some heavy stuff, every time I see rain like that I think hail isn't far away..