What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tab sports betting.

effnic

Bench
I still cant believe no one has mentioned the tab odds going into Saturdays game. There is no way in hell Manly should be the massive favourites that they are at the moment.
Manly- $1.50
Cowboys- $2.50

Or even take with the start looks like a great bet.
Manly- $1.90 -5.5
Cowboys- $1.90 +5.5

Get a bet on the cows and i hope all you merkins that do lose all your cash :D , but still to good to pass up. I would of thought fair odds would be something like
Manly- $1.80
Cowboys-$2.20

petetheileet

First Grade
id take the $8.10 on offer for the premiership, if they get up itl come into what 2.50 surely, they wouldnt give a team $3.00 in the GF with what 8 wins on the trot!.

If you were to parlay it you would only get 2.5 x 2.5 = $6.25

$8.10 is great money me thinks for the Cows

I took up the Centrebet offer of opening an account and getting 5 free bet tokens up to $200 (Bet $200 on Brisb vs Canb picked up $80, and earnt me free bet cookies).

4 of my $40 tokens are tied up in upsets for the final two rounds:

$40 on Eels this weekend under 12.5 @ $4.55

$40 on Cowboys under 12.5 @ $4.25

$40 on combo of Cowboys and Eels victory this weekend @ $8.03

$40 on Eels to win Premiership @ $6.30

(Already lost my other $40 token on a 3 x combo for Round 3 of the ASP Surfing event at Trestles, for Taj, Bruce Irons and Parko to progress)

More than likely will do my arse in - but regardless I am still $80 up.

Go the upsets!

And go the Mighty Eels!!!!

morri (cWo)

First Grade
they will never give you odds of 1.80 & 2.20. not enough profit in for them.

it should be imo 1.80 & 2.10

Jake86

Juniors
Thanks for pointing that out :D

*Heads to TAB*

Best value is $8-10 for the premiership

Clock watcher said:
How does the centerbet free offer work???
Can anyone fill me in?

Better be quick, I think it expires on Saturday, in that all your free tokens must be placed by then - it may be a 30 day from joining rule, I am not sure, all I know is that my free bets would have expired this Saturday.

The go is: join up (only available if you don't have an existing account)

Put in promo code from ads - link to promotion pops up in the ads in this forum quite ofen.

You will get 5 free bets up to the value of your first bet capped at a maximum of $200.

ie/ first bet $100, get 5 free bets of $20, first bet $200, get 5 free bets of $40. Any first bet above $200, you still only get 5 x $40 bets.

With the free bets, if you win, you do not get thevalue of the free stake (in my case the $40) back, hence to go for outsiders for value.

Find a "sure thing", bet your $200 and get your tokens.

eels_fan_01

Bench
I might take Cowboys and Parra just to make it interesting and if i get it i would get an alright pay out.

Got on the cows for $50 @ 12-1 @ the tab last week, even though I think he should of been suspended did a big yippee when he got off :)

video_ref

Juniors
A month or two ago I put 50 on Cowboys to make the Grand Final @ 9-1.

Lucky I did too, its the only way I'll be able to afford to get to Sydney :D

Latest posts