What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tagatese

Wizardman

First Grade
This guy has all the potential in the world. Big, fast, mobile with a great offload. In reality, he should be an SBW type player.
In saying that, he must be frikkin frustrating for every coach he has ever had. Why in hell does he only produce the goods once in a blue moon?

island pro

Juniors
This will be the year of the Taga... I know he has been giving glimpses, but the limited interchange suits him at prop in my opinion.

Card Shark

Immortal
It's simple...he doesn't have the mental game of the best players.

I think he drops intensity because he is not as focused as the best of them.

Only started playing well last year after being threatened with a release.

Card Shark

Immortal
I think the older Taga gets, the better he will be.

More belief in his own ability & responsibility as a senior member of the team.

Let's face it, if Taga played like last week, every week, he would not have to rely on year by year contracts with us. There'd be a helluva lot more competition for his signature.

sharkmadgeof

Juniors
He needs to watch Matt Prior more and pick up some of his natural abilities and Taga would be the Sharks #2 Prop, ahead of Fatfita

Windy70

Juniors
Tag is so hit and miss. If he finds a happy median this year, he'll be a game changer.

Impact if allowed.

Latest posts