What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tagatese

being used wrong, battering ram is not his go

nsw cup will do nothing for him

get him at the edges isolating players where he is more effective

he is becoming the scape goat for the real issue which is..... we need another genuine prop

McLovin

Staff member

he is becoming the scape goat for the real issue which is..... we need another genuine prop

I agree with this 100%... but his rubbish ball security isn't due to playing his the wrong way.

bluefox1968

Juniors

Okay, yes, that's a fair point - I remember him playing on the edge for the Titans early on, and he was good.

no youre right its not, he needs to work on the way he grips the ball when he runs

particularly in the high impact collisions

there are ways to tuck the ball and lead in with the full force of the shoulder and that ball will go no where, absolute concrete, protect the top so impact doesnt force it down

in fact, if we can sort this prop issue out soon, find someone who can play relatively large minutes, push taga back to bench and bring him on for short bursts at critical times purely for impact, i believe he can be a genuine game breaker

millersnose

Post Whore
no youre right its not, he needs to work on the way he grips the ball when he runs

particularly in the high impact collisions

there are ways to tuck the ball and lead in with the full force of the shoulder and that ball will go no where, absolute concrete, protect the top so impact doesnt force it down

Hmm one he just fumbled and the other was a an offload gone wrong

Still his handling needs to tighten up

Can't see flanno dropping him as some want

its a worry
we have d fifita uf he comes back. jsl...the qlder second rower at the jets etc
maybe prior will come back in for tagatese and paulo stay in thr team

Frailty

First Grade
I'm not a Paulo fan, but he played well last night. Looked dangerous at times. Just needs to realise his size is an asset as well.

MilkShark

First Grade
I'm not a Paulo fan, but he played well last night. Looked dangerous at times. Just needs to realise his size is an asset as well.

Yeah to be honest I don't know a whole lot about him. But I haven't seen him do anything wrong all year, and last night he looked good.

Latest posts