What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu $400k

Eels Dude

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Eels Dude said:
Misty Bee said:
Eels dude, how do they feel watching Tahu wear rep jumpers, collect premiership medals etc?

Would you rather pay $400k on Tahu, or play $400k under the salary cap?????

I think i'd rather play 400k under the cap. That way we won't have too many problems retaining half our side (the ones worth keeping) when they come off contract next season. We could get two quality players for the price we are offering Tahu. He is a good player but the blokes around make him are one of the reasons why he looks so good.

Retaining half our side??......retaining half of the members of a side 2 just of the bottom of the table??

What 2 quality players can we get for $400,00 still avaliable on the market?

I'm not sure who's available and who isn't. Paul Stringer is one player we might be able to get for around 200k.

If you don't want to retain the current side then ok, but we'll be worse off if we do. Our top 17 players would be full with premier league quality players if thats the case.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Stringer is a handy buy, i don't think he cost $200,000, if he remains injury free could be a veyr astute buy.

HRVTSKA

Juniors
he wouldnt be that much....
:lol: fingers crossed with tahu and morrison...all u baggers of riddell, this is what a player like him does to a club....(but of course the green mint helps :D )

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Wouldn't be a bad thing reading Parra's gains & losses for next year :D

Gains

- Mark Riddel
- Chad Robinson
- Timana Tahu
- Glenn Morrison
- Paul Stringer

:D

Losses

- Matt Peterson
- Lee hopkins
- Wise @#$%^^&&
- Adam Peek
- Mal Kafusi

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Parraren

Bench
There will be alot more than just 5 loses Ron, trust me. Not that we're likely to miss any of them though :lol:

Latest posts