What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahu: Dunk didn’t break hand

dazeely

First Grade
Tahu: Dunk didn’t break hand

Timana Tahu has laid to rest suggestions that he broke his hand doing his famous slam dunk over the cross bar in the Parramatta Advertiser this week.

”A lot of people were saying 'Did you do it [break the hand] slam dunking?'," Tahu told Advertiser journalist Brad Earl. "I didn't . . . I did it in a tackle."

Tahu said that he likes to dunk whenever he scored under the posts. "I used to play a bit of basketball when I was younger and it's just something I like doing," the story quoted the Eel’s centre as saying. Tahu said that the Eels would be using the week off to fix up some of the weaknesses that were exposed in Parramatta’s ordinary second-half display against Manly. "The second half was a bit terrible and we were all filthy on ourselves about it," Tahu said. Go to The Parramatta Advertiser article

http://www.filthy_spammers.com/

Hurriflatch

Referee
Must've been in response to the calls of the game both the ABC (radio) and 2GB commented that Brian wouldn't be happy about Tahu doing that as the last time he did it he broke his hand.

shiftysmith

Juniors
i really believe the best thing to come out of last sundays win was the fact we were not at our best in the second half which gives us something to work on as tahu stated.....lets remember 2001 we were perfect except the gfq against broncos i still remember leaving the ground that day saying we would lose the gf...to many things were perfect.so lets remember that if we were perfect last sunday we would be to confident and not have much to work on at training this way we know we can still improve..

mickdo

Coach
Don't remember the ABC saying it (I was listening to them at the game), but you can bet that Roy Hardley and his cronies would have, to try and deflect away from their pathetic Moanly getting smashed.

Suitman

Post Whore
mickdo said:
Don't remember the ABC saying it (I was listening to them at the game), but you can bet that Roy Hardley and his cronies would have, to try and deflect away from their pathetic Moanly getting smashed.

Absolutely true.

They are a waste of space.
And sound.

Suity

Clarkieel

Juniors
i heard fro manother source that he def did it slam dunking
and all you corrupt people no not my usual source!!!

mickdo

Coach
Leasa said:
i heard fro manother source that he def did it slam dunking
and all you corrupt people no not my usual source!!!
If that was true, I can't believe he would have done it again. Smithy would have had his balls on a plate...

Clarkieel

Juniors
hey I am just saying what I heard thats all

u must admit though tahu isnt going to coe out and say that he did it slam dunking makes him look very silly

eels1986

Juniors
And he is not going to slam dunk as soon as he comes back from a broken hand if he had previously broke slam dunking is he.

eels1986

Juniors
I hope you start to feel better. Unfortunately and Eels win on this weekend can't happen to cheer you up. Gee I hate it when the eels don't play - I feel lost.

mickdo

Coach
eels1986 said:
I hope you start to feel better. Unfortunately and Eels win on this weekend can't happen to cheer you up. Gee I hate it when the eels don't play - I feel lost.
Just watch a replay of the Manly win :D

Latest posts