What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take this, Storm thieves

strider

Post Whore
i thought the canberra fans were funny - so what if their team then lost .... melbourne are probably the strongest team in the league (and we all know why) - no great shame in losing to them

fish eel

Immortal
So we should follow them too? It must be your sense of humour then.... I mean you do find the Chaser funny. Seemed to upset them the Canberra fans though when they laughed..... I wonder how many Parra 'fans' might throw coins like they did with Lyon?

If anyone does, I hope they're turfed out.

Nothing wrong at all with waving brown paper bags and money. Nobody is getting hurt, and people are having a laugh while doing it......

Parra Steve

Juniors
As long as nothing is thrown on the field or anything raciast is said then I think it's good for people to let their frustrations out, we have good reason too.

Eelementary

Post Whore
with one aimed at former Eels pivot Brett Finch

WTF did Finch do wrong? Sure, he sooked like a kid and left. But Melbourne were the ones who knowingly signed him when they were cheating. He's an innocent bystander. :?

Gronk

Staff member
i thought the canberra fans were funny - so what if their team then lost .... melbourne are probably the strongest team in the league (and we all know why) - no great shame in losing to them

I agree, no shame in losing to a $5M+ team.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

WTF did Finch do wrong? Sure, he sooked like a kid and left. But Melbourne were the ones who knowingly signed him when they were cheating. He's an innocent bystander. :?
well he did piss off and leave us in the lerch when the going got tough, DA never sacked him he told him if he didn't improve he'd be having a stint at Wenty. Finch is fair game IMO.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hopefully Finch brings his A-game to the table on Friday night as he did with Parra the few games before he left, and we know he will just try real hard

A = Atrocious

anyone watch the video on the telecrap site with Rothfield flying to Storm offices to try to take the trophy bakc to sydney? he got Brady and Gallop on the phone, Stanton was in a meeting so he couldn't see him and Bellamy was busy on the phone.
He came home empty handed.

Would the Storm see everyone holding umbrellas as a positive or a negative? :? Going by the rain that is currently pissing down at Castle Hill (if it keeps up), everyone will be needing at least an umbrella - if not, some pieces of wood, nails & hammer, to start the ark.

Its belting down here at the moment!

Tony Bongo

Bench

He wore one of their jerseys that's what he did wrong. Fair game I say.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Would the Storm see everyone holding umbrellas as a positive or a negative? :? Going by the rain that is currently pissing down at Castle Hill (if it keeps up), everyone will be needing at least an umbrella - if not, some pieces of wood, nails & hammer, to start the ark.

Its belting down here at the moment!

Damn you! Thats my 'go to' wet weather joke!! :fist:

muznik

Juniors
I hope no-one throws coins..but.....

It would be funny to see the sidelines littered with brown paper bags stuffed with paper (like notes)