What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Takeover bid to rock Manly - Another one joins the good guys!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You thought Benji & Moltzen were faster then Lawrence, so I should ask you the question

Do you watch football?

I find it hard to beleive Benji is slower, have you got any proof?

Maybe it is because Benji gets alot more open space then Lawrence.

I also find it funny a guy who posts on other teams forums saying i can't wait to come back and laugh at you all and crap like that trys to talk like he has any clue of anything.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Farah is a far better player then Ennis. Ennis has done f**k all to deserve selection, it seems he gets picked because he is "Origin tough". I don't know where that myth comes from. Funny how once Ennis got injured this year the Dogs started winning a few games.

Yes because ennis wasn't a huge factor of the start we had where we droped one game in 6-7 games. Nor did we go on a huge slide of loses once he was injured. LOL you really are a clueless kid aren't you. Back to the kennel with your laughs about des never going to join the dogs.:lol:

ceagle

Bench
I find it hard to beleive Benji is slower, have you got any proof?

Maybe it is because Benji gets alot more open space then Lawrence.

I also find it funny a guy who posts on other teams forums saying i can't wait to come back and laugh at you all and crap like that trys to talk like he has any clue of anything.
You must be braindead? Maybe you don't have eyes? Yes that would have to it, no one is as stupid as you are.

ceagle

Bench
:lol:

So in summary no proof just what you say. Just try to insult someone when you can't even speak english.
I don't need proof, Lawrence is one of the fastest players in the NRL whilst Benji was run down by Ben Smith. I can't speak English? Please, I have made a few writing errors in the past like everyone, but at least I can read, write and understand English, unlike yourself.

And when you say someone can't even speak English, make sure you use a capital E for the f**king word. :lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
The.X.Factor

user-offline.png
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ceagle
1 year contract for Dymock? hahahahah

LOL Ceagle...

What were you doing on grand final day whilst all of us true RL fans were out enjoying ourselves... Oh wait you were on forums.

Seriously dude? On the grand final day of your team, you were on forums
confused.png

It boggles the mind.

Seriously get a life you tool, you were probably on LU too.

If CBB were in the grand final I seriously doubt there would be one active user on this website.

Epic loser is Epic.

ceagle

Bench
The.X.Factor

user-offline.png
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ceagle
1 year contract for Dymock? hahahahah

LOL Ceagle...

What were you doing on grand final day whilst all of us true RL fans were out enjoying ourselves... Oh wait you were on forums.

Seriously dude? On the grand final day of your team, you were on forums
confused.png

It boggles the mind.

Seriously get a life you tool, you were probably on LU too.

If CBB were in the grand final I seriously doubt there would be one active user on this website.

Epic loser is Epic.
Sorry, that I couldn't be out there celebrating every night for you guys, Uni calls. At least, my trolling wasn't serious, unlike yours.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Sorry, that I couldn't be out there celebrating every night for you guys, Uni calls. At least, my trolling wasn't serious, unlike yours.

If it wasn't serious why did you applogise for it and blame it on being upset about des?:lol:

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yes, origin selections are the best indicator of how good players are because clearly King was one of the best props running round this year. Plenty of nuffies get selected for origin; NSW had Soward, Ennis and Pearce making up the bulk of their spine.

:lol: Because he didn't completely deserve his selection

firechild

First Grade
I never said he didn't deserve his selection. He did on the basis that there was not a single other 5/8 with any form at the time that was eligable for NSW. Doesn't mean he's a great 5/8. NSW is really struggling at the moment since most of the form players in the comp are either Queenslanders or Kiwis. Soward wouldn't get a look in behind Lockyer, Marshall or Foran. On form, Ennis and Farrh are a long way behind Smith and even Ballin. Pearce is miles behind Thurston, Cronk and DCE.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I never said he didn't deserve his selection. He did on the basis that there was not a single other 5/8 with any form at the time that was eligable for NSW. Doesn't mean he's a great 5/8. NSW is really struggling at the moment since most of the form players in the comp are either Queenslanders or Kiwis. Soward wouldn't get a look in behind Lockyer, Marshall or Foran. On form, Ennis and Farrh are a long way behind Smith and even Ballin. Pearce is miles behind Thurston, Cronk and DCE.

Not sure it makes sense to compare a guy in his first Origin series to proven under-performers like Pearce & Ennis

firechild

First Grade
It's a pretty fair comparison since I was not comparing what they actually achieved during origin, merely stating the reason all 3 were selected largely came down to lack of competition for spots. I don't think Soward performed too badly for a debutant.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Yet Farah keeps getting selected for Australia over Ennis

Has even played a game? It's all well and good for his coach to pick him but he hasn't played this series again. I'm sure if des becomes the aus coach when he is at the dogs you will see a few more dogs.

DoggiesBro

Juniors

Pretty much agree with all of it except i wouldn't compare dce to thurston cronk etc after one year, plenty of halfbacks have had a brilliant first season and then are still so far away from these type halfbacks. As for the ballin comment i will just laugh that off farah and ennis are both infront of him by a long way.

I agree though that ennis, pearce, soward etc are still along way behind qld quality in smith, thurston/cronk, lockyer. the kiwis have benji and foran that would walk into nsw halves too.

as for the nuffie who said underpreformers in origin your a clown i'd say one of the biggest underpreformers is watmough although kings massive 6 metres is hard to beat.

Pretty much agree with all of it except i wouldn't compare dce to thurston cronk etc after one year, plenty of halfbacks have had a brilliant first season and then are still so far away from these type halfbacks. As for the ballin comment i will just laugh that off farah and ennis are both infront of him by a long way.

I agree though that ennis, pearce, soward etc are still along way behind qld quality in smith, thurston/cronk, lockyer. the kiwis have benji and foran that would walk into nsw halves too.

as for the nuffie who said underpreformers in origin your a clown i'd say one of the biggest underpreformers is watmough although kings massive 6 metres is hard to beat.

Your geniusation is ruining all of our lives. Even your fellow Bulldogs fans think you're as dumb
as pig shit.

For the love of all things good please stop.

ceagle

Bench
Mate just go to your "edit ignore list" and add him. All of his posts will appear like this.

This message is hidden because DoggiesBro is on your ignore list.

This is the only way to truly piss him off, by ignoring him he will eventually f**k off.

That's all well and good except I'm only on this forum to give him shit.

He doesn't even acknowledge my posts anymore cause I have well and truly toasted him.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
lol uve toasted nothing u just rant bullsh1t like ur little lover, its funny how he put me on ignore after i embarrased him and proved him to be a liar, i expect your just to arrogant to accept when you've been exposed as the same. amazing how ass hurt you lot are over des.