What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Talk the talk...can't walk the walk

THE KEGG

Juniors
El Duque said:
sanjane said:
El Duque said:
This rodent accuses us of cheatiing when a Sri Lankan tries to claim a catch that bounced :lol:

It's clear you don't like Aus so could you kindly piss off back to whatever flea bag, rat infested country you come from.

Gunawardene looked like he'd just scooped his hand under the ball before it hit the ground to give Zoysa a well-deserved wicket ...read and weep, pacino!

You're a joke. You wrote the above at 11:41pm yet at 11:36pm you wrote

sanjane said:
as i've said before, i didnt see the footage...i don't know what happened

And once again you're exposed as a fraud and a hypocrite who can't accept the umpires CORRECT decision.

hahahahahaha

Love your work ED, this guys a total jerkoff, im putting him on ignore
cheers
8)

Anonymous

Juniors
Sanjane, as a great man once said, got an issue? here's a tissue.

I think it's clear none of us really give a rip what you say so can you please take a hike?

NPK

Bench
let me ask you sanjane...are you Australian? do you have Australian citizenship?

Red Bear

Referee
The Mcgrath incident-Yes it was very poor sportsmanship and good on Mcgrath for actually apoligising later BUT how would you react if someone insulted your wife while she was having cancer treatment? It was pretty f**king low wat Sarwan said in the first place dont you think? And shocking what happened back. There are two sides to every story...

El Diablo

Post Whore
THE KEGG said:
sanjane,

your the biggest w**k i know here by far. but here is the indian summary for you

have a good read and weep

tendulkar - ball tampering,
dravid - lolly tampering
chopra - boring as hell, should be playing chess
ganguly - how much time do we have ?
pathan - abusive send off in odi in aust, was fined
zaheer - visits too many hospitals
laxman - getting an arranged marriage, wtf....
agarker - appeals like no other
patel - abusive behind the stumps in indian
harbajan - do u know what he did in india in aust dressing room ??
poorest sportsman of all him and ganguly
kumble - ust look at his face, man he thinks he gets a wicket every delivery even if it goes for a six

8)

What about other great sub continent cricketers like Salim Malik and Mohammed Azharuddin who were both banned for life. Probably two idols of Sanjane's :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
sanjane said:
Hey Aussie fanz,

Your team of liars and cheats have finally been exposed ... yet again!

However, today, Michael Kasprowicz refused to walk in such a circumstance. I haven't seen the footage, but the point is that the catch was claimed yet he just stood there.
Thank you

Please explain how Kasper's being given not out by the unpire, is cheating.

sanjane

Juniors
El Duque said:
sanjane said:
El Duque said:
This rodent accuses us of cheatiing when a Sri Lankan tries to claim a catch that bounced :lol:

It's clear you don't like Aus so could you kindly piss off back to whatever flea bag, rat infested country you come from.

Gunawardene looked like he'd just scooped his hand under the ball before it hit the ground to give Zoysa a well-deserved wicket ...read and weep, pacino!

sanjane said:

And once again you're exposed as a fraud and a hypocrite who can't accept the umpires CORRECT decision.

i still haven't seen the vid, but that's what i read on your foxsports.com.AU website

El Diablo

Post Whore
sanjane said:
El Duque said:
sanjane said:
El Duque said:

sanjane said:

i still haven't seen the vid, but that's what i read on your foxsports.com.AU website

Where?

sanjane

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
The Mcgrath incident-Yes it was very poor sportsmanship and good on Mcgrath for actually apoligising later BUT how would you react if someone insulted your wife while she was having cancer treatment? It was pretty f***ing low wat Sarwan said in the first place dont you think? And shocking what happened back. There are two sides to every story...

ok lets see what happened:

RONNIE S- 4, 4, ., 1
MCGRATh- Been sleeping with Brian Lara, eh. That's why you're vice captain
RONNIE S- why don't you ask your wife? we were with her.

let's take ronnie's case, shall we: he is a guy who's finding it hard in his love life- he seems to be unable to move over his first real girlfriend, who, due to something or rather suicided (or died to a mystery illness).

Did you say there were two sides to a story? and hey, my favourite team is the West Indies. I'm not from there but they are the best bunch of sportsmen in cricket.

as for your indian analysis, mate, ball tampering is equivalent to say, sledging, cursing a youngster, calling someone a c---, breaking a window, having phone sex with someone while married to someone else....?

man, get a life. you can say ur team is a great team all you like but you cannot and you know this, condone any of the actions i mentioned in my previous post

SirShire

First Grade
sanjane said:
Matt23 said:
Azza - Match fixer
Salim Malik - Match fixer
Arjuna Ranatunga - I need a runner (cos i'm unfit, not because i'm injured)

Yep Australians are cheats, and these 3 are fine upstanding sportsman? :roll:

man, you've done this for one guy of each of the three main subcontinental teams. but let me repeat your exercise for every member of this current Australian team...have fun reading it:

Matthew Hayden: broke a glass window (with his bat, not ball) after being wrongly given out, even steve waugh says he's a notorious sledger
Justin Langer: refused to walk when BCLara (prob one of the 5 fairest sportsmen in the game tday) claimed a catch- after Lara himself had said that he didn't catch a previous one. Langer then criticises Nasser Hussain for doing the same.
Damien Martyn: Mr Middle finger to the media
Ricky Ponting: nightclubs, black eyes, betting...
Darren Lehmann: 'black c---', i've already touched on the smoking before an innings thing..
Andrew Symonds: dissent, tries to umpire the game himself...on a sidenote: he's not guy sebastien
Adam Gilchrist: brought up the white c--- incident...not proven mind you, dissent supremo..well done, mr sportsman
now to the bowlers, hahahahaha:
Shane Warne: phone sex, drugs, physical violence, smoking out of contract, other sex, 'you f'in arsey c---', the way he reacted after dismissing someone...just check on cricinfo...don't have all day to do the rest..or did someone say bookmakers...?
Jason Gillespie: just look at his face when he appeals...that's intimidation for you...u'd hate to be an umpire
Glenn McGrath: Ronnie Sarwan....that says it all
Brett Lee: Bodyline bowling to tailenders doesn't bring abt dismissals

wat more do u guys need?

Yup, that all qualifies as cheating? You f**king tool. Dizzy's face when he appeals? How much Dilmah did you drink today?

ozbash

Referee
now now chaps, dont get so touchy.

sanjane is only expressing his/her opinion.

actually, come to think of it,, i,m starting to like his/her style. we know the truth sometimes hurts.

go take a disprin :p

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
ozbash said:
we know the truth sometimes hurts.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well oz I think that is the case here.
Australia is undisputedly the best test nation of the last 5-10 years.
Austraila has won back to back ODI World Cup's in very convincing fashion.
We whoop everyone's arse and ol sanjane just wants to talk about cheating, fair dinkum oz, did you reckon Gillespie is to intimidating for Billy? Do you reckon ump's cheat? Bad decisions yes cheat no.
I like watching all cricketers, and I like a well directed sledge from any player, Sarwan out sledged McGrath, good for him.

the truth is sanjane is a sore loser, cannot handle that Australia is the best at this game right now, so resorts to having a go at each player personally and even worse refer's to the umpiring as cheating.
Some body give sanjane some 120 day old grapes and be done with it.
Get over it, enjoy the skills of the players.

Red Bear

Referee
sanjane said:
GoTheBears said:
The Mcgrath incident-Yes it was very poor sportsmanship and good on Mcgrath for actually apoligising later BUT how would you react if someone insulted your wife while she was having cancer treatment? It was pretty f***ing low wat Sarwan said in the first place dont you think? And shocking what happened back. There are two sides to every story...

ok lets see what happened:

RONNIE S- 4, 4, ., 1
MCGRATh- Been sleeping with Brian Lara, eh. That's why you're vice captain
RONNIE S- why don't you ask your wife? we were with her.

let's take ronnie's case, shall we: he is a guy who's finding it hard in his love life- he seems to be unable to move over his first real girlfriend, who, due to something or rather suicided (or died to a mystery illness).

Did you say there were two sides to a story? and hey, my favourite team is the West Indies. I'm not from there but they are the best bunch of sportsmen in cricket.

as for your indian analysis, mate, ball tampering is equivalent to say, sledging, cursing a youngster, calling someone a c---, breaking a window, having phone sex with someone while married to someone else....?

man, get a life. you can say ur team is a great team all you like but you cannot and you know this, condone any of the actions i mentioned in my previous post
I didnt condone it at all, and i said it was aweful what mcgrath did, but im just saying most people would be pretty pissed off if someone insulted there wife and she was having cancer treatment.
Sanjane, face it, we are one of the best teams of all time and if ou cant beat us then thats your problem.

Matt23

Staff member
Australia can talk the talk and walk the walk...again Sanjane, read it and weep into your Dilmah, Australia 2, 1 man Sri lankans 0

sanjane

Juniors
Matt23 said:
Australia can talk the talk and walk the walk...again Sanjane, read it and weep into your Dilmah, Australia 2, 1 man Sri lankans 0

its pretty funny coz i don't drink tea, but dilmah still is aus' no.1 tea

go figure!

sanjane

Juniors
Timbo said:
I'd take liptons any day.

you havent tasted lipton until youve tasted sri lankan lipton- best tea in the world for mine..only tea i drink. pity you havent...and you like lipton already