What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Footy season over

sladden road

Juniors
So shit to go out like that in a winnable game.

f**k, 5 months of cricket.
MY Johnson will look like a earthworm husk as I will buy Xgerbil premium to pass the time.

The Russians say it’s only 7 bitcoin for unlimited access. I paid 8 for deep fake vids of TFI, Dave Riccio and myself walking the esplanade, hand in hand.

Rugby league , wet dreams throuple.

Everton finally off the board with 3 points last night so the night wasn't a complete write off.

Myself, well I leave for a 6 week jaunt around Europe in 3 weeks. Haven't been overseas since 2015 so chomping at the bit for this.

Quigs

Immortal
Painting is good for the soul.

And he says, "I, I am a man
A simple man, a man of colours
And I can see, see through the years
Years of a man, a man of colours"

sladden road

Juniors
Painting is good for the soul.

And he says, "I, I am a man
A simple man, a man of colours
And I can see, see through the years
Years of a man, a man of colours"
Beautiful Quigs.
Only problem is, I’d just paint me and Atko. It would be like the last scene of the Dark Knight Returns.
Where Alfred peers across the paper and sees myself and Atko having a apperatif somewhere in Corsica. Alfred would smile whilst Atko and myself exchange premiership rings whilst holding hands.

Last edited: