What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tallis - the protected species

JW

Coach
Great, you're back.

And whats with this Broncos/news corp fans crap?

What a sad obsession you have.

:lol: ](*,)

Cheers.

melon....

Coach
Kaz said:
realredhillboy said:
short memory huh? seems you have forgotton how bennett paraded tallis mid season in a broncos inc jersey while he was mid way through a season with the saints, a real team, real club and more tadition than the broncs have in their little toes

You forgot about Chris Walker had a contract with Souths & then 'suddenly' quit & SURPRISE, SURPRISE he signed with the Roosters.
Is that like Hodges' contract with the Roosters and SUDDENLY!! QUIT so he can snuggle in the nook of Benny's armpit?

Get real Carol. :lol:

realredhillboy

Juniors
JW said:
Great, you're back.

And whats with this Broncos/news corp fans crap?

What a sad obsession you have.

:lol: ](*,)

Cheers.

yeah of course i'm back. someone has to remind all the new south welsh people on this forum how hypocritical and arrogant broncos fans can be. whats with all thebroncos news corp fans stuff?
coz its all about money for your club. you have no tradition, no soul and no shred of reason, your all sitting pretty while people go around slagging off the roosters but like i said everything our guys have supposed to be doing your club has been dong since your inception as a plastic souless money making corporation in 1988.
at least the clubs down in sydney have tradition and soul

oh yeah and your guys never do anything wrong dont they?

and your coach is an angel?

and your ceo's have always done what they have for the good of the game.

so you broncos fans just keep getting your toungue right up bennett and gordens butt if it makes you feel better.

oh and by the way bedore you flame back with how great your team has been on the field. how many other clubs started the careers with an almost for origin side in a club competition.

sycophants

pcpp

Juniors
realredhillboy said:
pcpp said:
It's always good to see Rooster's fan getting pissed off :lol: ... double standards no doubt.

The comment about a roosters new league would be an excellent idea :lol:
thats pretty hypocritical talking about double standards coming from a broncos/news corp fan

:lol: You're an idiot. It is pretty hypocritical that someone would even post that message. Oh well, we've come to expect that from a Roosters/Rorters fan.

Yeah because we were the only Queensland team you moron! No passion aye??? that's interesting. Broncos v Bulldogs drew 50000. Roosters v Penrith drew about 20000 :roll: Now who has the passionate fans you genius :lol:

pcpp

Juniors
realredhillboy: Tired of being truthfully called rorters and being beaten by the Broncos repeatedly.

Then tries and put the blame on the Broncos.

Pathetic :lol:

JW

Coach
yeah of course i'm back. someone has to remind all the new south welsh people on this forum how hypocritical and arrogant broncos fans can be. whats with all thebroncos news corp fans stuff?
coz its all about money for your club. you have no tradition, no soul and no shred of reason, your all sitting pretty while people go around slagging off the roosters but like i said everything our guys have supposed to be doing your club has been dong since your inception as a plastic souless money making corporation in 1988.
at least the clubs down in sydney have tradition and soul

oh yeah and your guys never do anything wrong dont they?

and your coach is an angel?

and your ceo's have always done what they have for the good of the game.

so you broncos fans just keep getting your toungue right up bennett and gordens butt if it makes you feel better.

oh and by the way bedore you flame back with how great your team has been on the field. how many other clubs started the careers with an almost for origin side in a club competition.

sycophants

Worst post ever.

You're an over-obsessed prat with a serious problem.

You make baseless claims about people you don't know, many of whom will sit and read that post in discust.

You're rants are sad, yet laughable.

According to you, I have no passion for my team, no passion for Rugby League or appreciation for rival clubs/players, am interested only in fiscal benefits, and above all revolve my football side of life around a news company...

You're a moron.

:arrow:

Cheers.

StGeorge

Juniors
I never pictured as one of the greatest secondrowers. Kennedy, Fletcher now there great secondrowers. Tallis is a cat. He likes to tackle hard but neva puts his hand up to do the hard yards.

The tackle on El was high and he did backslam him there for he should of had a grade 2.

Come on dude, what hav you been smoking, Tallis is prepared to do the hard yards for his team every game he is out there, if he wasnt, he would be retired by now, instead of playin with his neck the way it is.

Stranger

Coach
Tallis is prepared to do the hard yards for his team every game he is out there, if he wasnt, he would be retired by now, instead of playin with his neck the way it is.
Tallis plays well with a big pack of forwards to back him up which he has allways had.

biggin

Juniors
tallis would walk into any side,
if he fancy's a change im sure he would get a game
at warrington :clap:

Kaz

junior
melon.... said:
Kaz said:
realredhillboy said:
short memory huh? seems you have forgotton how bennett paraded tallis mid season in a broncos inc jersey while he was mid way through a season with the saints, a real team, real club and more tadition than the broncs have in their little toes

You forgot about Chris Walker had a contract with Souths & then 'suddenly' quit & SURPRISE, SURPRISE he signed with the Roosters.
Is that like Hodges' contract with the Roosters and SUDDENLY!! QUIT so he can snuggle in the nook of Benny's armpit?

Get real Carol. :lol:

But before Hodges left the Broncos, he had a handshake agreement with Bennett about staying & the next day Hodges told Bennett he signed with the Chooks.

From the reports I have heard, no wonder Hodges has quit the Chooks. :(

Latest posts