What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tamghart Blasts French

marv

Juniors
He played nl2 last year that would not help his chances, given the backrow talent that is a valid reason: mounis, fakir, elima, gossard, raguin to name a few plus saudoni can cover backrow.

Yes, but he also selected players from the LER which as we have discussed many a time is around the standard of top Champ 1 or the bottom of the Championship.

I guess to sum it up I would take Said Tamghart over Jean Christophe Borlin any day of the week and Borlin has been in most squads most times.

roughyedspud

Coach
said should have gone to the world cup last year, he's without adoubt the best impact player outside of super league..

winnyason

Juniors
Who is saudoni?
Spelling expert again we australans are trying to help the basket case that is french rugby league, rather than dwell on spelling, but hey that's all you have.

Spelling expert again we australans are trying to help the basket case that is french rugby league, rather than dwell on spelling, but hey that's all you have.

What if some French guy on here started talking about the wonderful Queensland backline;

Slayda
Fallow, Engels, Hedges, Bought,
Lockyaup
Thirsty

:D

Spelling expert again !
:crazy:

Last edited:

winnyason

Juniors
how about us aussies show you how to play with skill and not give away cheap shot penalties or always blame injuires when we get beat by 60 with a pro sl side, while png has none and performs better. Albert only pops his head up with some bullsh*t pie in the sky rant about the glory days how about looking at now that is the ffr13 biggest problem.

jim_57

Staff member
how about us aussies show you how to play with skill and not give away cheap shot penalties or always blame injuires when we get beat by 60 with a pro sl side, while png has none and performs better. Albert only pops his head up with some bullsh*t pie in the sky rant about the glory days how about looking at now that is the ffr13 biggest problem.

Calm Down, let's not turn this into a French bashing session :lol:

winnyason

Juniors
Hey i am just bringing up a few valid points, albert does come on here and talk some totally pie in the sky rubbish, for crying out loud the big deal of the orange tv it is just internet what would be the percentage of total people reached in france with this, the ffr13 need a kick up the arse considering sl would be in the top 5 rugby comps in the world.

I hope france can be a big gun again, but let's be honest without greensheilds, mogg and mcguire, they will not be competitive at 4 nations.

Just a few home truths that's all, i did hold a few discussions while i played a group ten rl club orange hawks, with geoff blinkhorn(ex limoux coach) and brett trudgett(ex utc and asc) about the game in france, they told me in no uncertain terms no one is ever on the same page, while the forwards are big and intimidating give away too many penalties.
While it of course did not filter back to france, trudgett part of the 2003 group 10 comp winning team was quite critical of french players, i told myself and couple of other 2nd graders we could walk into first teams in elite.

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
Hey i am just bringing up a few valid points, albert does come on here and talk some totally pie in the sky rubbish, for crying out loud the big deal of the orange tv it is just internet what would be the percentage of total people reached in france with this,.

No mate, it is not just internet. It is real fair dinkum TV, with the internet option added on extra for those who can't afford a subscription, or who can't live in France.

No mate, it is not just internet. It is real fair dinkum TV, with the internet option added on extra for those who can't afford a subscription, or who can't live in France.

This latter group would include Mr. Saudoni (or just "saudoni" as "winnyason" prefers to call him), whose name suggests that perhaps he lives in Italy.

Latest posts