What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

target their centres , tactics

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
tonite against knights we needa run out at their centres. their centres r very weak. tighe and carmont. we should get big mobile guys like morrison n widders running out at them. this could cause us 2 make breaks and hopefully socre tries.especially if its close to the line.

then getting pj to scoot out of dummy half too as they seem to be weak around the ruck area defensively. im not crazy about thaiday either so i rekn a tactic may b to test him with a lot of bombs. this could resuilt him being outjumped or drop the ball so we can regather and get 6 again and hopefully score

eric grothe should also come in n take some runs as mark my word he is a good player n could b a handfull for the knights. we also must watch their halves. they may sound ordinary as they have crap names but these two r ok n i think r the future of the knights. campbell and mullen.

chloe

Juniors
As Parramatta is a very complete team, we should be able to beat Newcastle all over the field.

Suitman

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
eric grothe should also come in n take some runs as mark my word he is a good player n could b a handfull for the knights.

Thanks for the tip mate.

I'll keep my eye on this bloke. What was his name again....Grothe????

Suity

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
we shuld win this game prety easy as long as we play smrt. theres not alot in the knights dictionary accept 4 campbell,mullen,quinn,woolnough n newtown. thats y if we run at their weaknesses it shuld b easy.watch out 4 carmont. this guy has a weak defence and if this grothe or widders (anotha 2 watch) can get 1 on 1 with him it culd b a good day

Utey

Coach
I agree Suity. Just because the Sharks lose a few straight you jump onto the Parra Bandwagon.

Us Covell fans appreciated good wingers like Covell and Guru, and appreciate good football like the Eels of late. BBSF has a great knowledge of all things football, and has set out a good lot of tactics in this thread. A wide running Widders will give Carmont nightmares.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thanks for the advice Big Bad Para Fan

I'll be sure and pass it on the Brian Smith, he probably wouldn't think of attacking thier weakest link.

stuke

Bench
obviously we have found an answer to the next great Parramatta coach....who would think of having Dean Widders running wide....amazing insight mate!

Delboy

First Grade
Did any of these posters from the Sharks see their beloved Covell last night. Made Luke Burt look like Daniel Wagon in defence.
Seems hes a bit like M Witt, can kick and ok at everything else, and eventually gets found put in pressure games

Delboy

First Grade
Generally if a player has been in reggies longer than in first grade , there is a reason.
Dont want to be too brutal, but that's the truth, why did he play city v country, we have seen it before and you sometimes are lucky. Keep your sign on , but Immortal, not - only Connor MacLoed from Highlander deserves that title

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
eelsta said:
eusa_think.gif
could it be that bbsf the immortal one are 1 and the same person

noooooo

Eels Dude

Coach
I also have been thinking hard about tactics to beat Newcastle.

Firstly, when we players have the ball, we run fast and hard at the opposition, then try and put the football down over their tryline. That would help us win.

Then, when Newcastle have the ball, we should try and grab them and pull them to the ground. I think that would be good.

Latest posts