What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tariq Sims

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Apparently he is wanting to return to Sydney.

Does he fit our team and could we afford him. Adds a lot to any back row.

FootynRacing

Juniors
This guy was a certainty to be picked for origin before he broke his leg. I haven't seen him play for a while but if he is any possibility of regaining that kind of form then I think he would be great for us.

gronkathon

First Grade
He will end up in Newcastle or the Illawarra.

Those are his support bases and probably what is best for him

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm not convinced we need any players at this point. I think we need to resign some of our younger players and see how they perform.

In saying that a gun backrower is the sort of player that we could add to our squad. I just think that Sirro will fill that spot soon.

We need to re-sign the young players we want to keep first before we go chasing other players.

I said for a while we are lacking a Gareth Ellis type player, strong runner of the ball, solid defender and big motor. I am not sure if Tariq is this type of player. I also think young Sironen will become a top back row forward and would rather keep him than get Tariq.

He is better than any other backrower we have.
A good Blair succession plan.

Sue, Sims and Sironen would be a big and agile backrow capable of hurting teams. All young too.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Sue, Sims and Sironen would be a big and agile backrow capable of hurting teams. All young too.

That is a pretty good back row and when you look at Woods, Tapau, Ava, Gavet, N. Brown and a few of the others our forward stocks look OK. I just wonder how we are off so far as planning for the end of Farah's career.

I personally think Sims would fit our team and could be that hard running second rower we need. Just don't know if what we have is good enough to persevere with and spend up on another top shelf centre.

I guess we can't have them all, that right is only for the Rooster, Dogs and Manly....

BrotherJim05

Bench
Once we have locked down Nufo, Sue, Sironen and Ava....yes sign this guy for sure.

Hard working, damaging back rower. Would slot straight into the first grade side

DanOz

Juniors
I would love to have both but if I had to choose I would let Sironen go to sign him

That is a pretty good back row and when you look at Woods, Tapau, Ava, Gavet, N. Brown and a few of the others our forward stocks look OK. I just wonder how we are off so far as planning for the end of Farah's career.

I personally think Sims would fit our team and could be that hard running second rower we need. Just don't know if what we have is good enough to persevere with and spend up on another top shelf centre.

I guess we can't have them all, that right is only for the Rooster, Dogs and Manly....

Farah still has four years left in him. Just turned 30.
Smith just signed for four years with Storm and he is 30 also.

Plenty of time before we need to think seriously about his replacement.

A talented and quality player i would not have a problem with his signing but i dont think it is going to happen,maybe we could do a swap ...!

Stormfront97

Juniors
I would love to have both but if I had to choose I would let Sironen go to sign him
Interesting. I'd hang onto Siro, he has not even begun to realise his potential in the back row.

But would indeed like to see T. Sims in a Wests jersey.

Who would others let go for him? Surely there's not enough space for everyone to co-exist.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Sims might have a case to answer relating to a shoulder charge late in the game against the Knights...perhaps he might not be playing against the Tigers this weekend.

Latest posts