What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoo

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
Stranger said:
~doggie~diva~ said:
hey i got my tattoo on my hip after the dogs won the GF, the parentals dont even know about it :p :p
its hidden and unless i walk around with no pants on, they wont see it :)

and the point of a tuff picture if nobody can see it?
people can see it.... if i choose to show them.

innsaneink

Referee
72004tatts.jpg

Some forethought would be advised.

I thought about getting where im from across my back like SBW has his name. Bit of a wuss when it comes to pain so ill probably flag it

C.P

Juniors
My best mate is a fanatical st george supporter and a few years ago he got the whole st george emblem tattooed on his bicep, coloured red and everything. I just laugh at him every season and ask him what he's going to get if they actually win the comp one day :lol:

Spike

First Grade
I've got a tribal style tatt that goes from my right elbow up across my right shoulder blade, another tribal around my left bicep, a wolf on my left shoulder blade and I'm getting my kids DOB across my heart when the bundle of joy is born in a few weeks time.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Panthers_Gurl said:
awww how sweet.....when i decide to have kids i wanna get their names on my lower back

Put them somewhere you can read them when you're old and forget things. That way you'll always be prepared.

:lol: :lol:

jed

First Grade
MysteryGirl said:
Panthers_Gurl said:
awww how sweet.....when i decide to have kids i wanna get their names on my lower back

Put them somewhere you can read them when you're old and forget things. That way you'll always be prepared.

:lol: :lol:

My grandma was like that, she'd always try a half-dozen different names before she'd get the right one when she was talking to me.

:oops: I do it too sometimes.

Raider_69

Post Whore
My dad always calls me Kas and my sister Nick
called his boss Bill - Judy and my Mum (Judy) Karen (my autie)

he is absolutely useless with names... tragic even

Spike

First Grade
Raider_69 said:

That's got to be a kick in the guts Earl

Raider_69

Post Whore
Spike said:
Raider_69 said:

That's got to be a kick in the guts Earl

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yea thanks for your concern twizzle

Nikki

Coach
I got a tatt of a blue bird just above my left ankle. Best thing I could ever have done. In the process of finding the second one now. Want the symbols for Peace, love and happiness done on the back of my wrist.

As for the parentals, what are they gunna do once its on there???

Jordan

Juniors
A friend of mine who plays football got a tattoo of the QRL logo a couple of years back...

A few months later the QRL changed the logo.. :lol:

Latest posts