What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tATu or Bjork ???

Matt23

Staff member
tATu for some reason...Bjork horrible singer with piss poor fashion sense.

half

Coach
not just the dress, but look at those shoes

surely you can admit they are beautiful shoes

it's a shame we live in a world where people are more prepared to judge musicians on their image than their music

half

Coach
earl, if you have read all my posts since, i've come to the realisation it wasn't true sex. so i'm still a virgin and saving myself for mandy

but comon, bjork is still hotter than the tatu chicks. isn't one of them a redhead with freckles? and the other one looks like a boy

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bjork is musically very talented, not that it is my cup of tea.

How can anyone compare her to a couple of Russian publicity seeking lesbian pop tarts.

Now if we are talking who is the most hittable, then fair enough.

half

Coach
Come to me
I'll take care of you
Protect you
Calm, calm down
You're exhausted
Come lie down
You don't have to explain
I understand

You know
That I adore you
You know
That I love you
So don't make me say it
It would burst the bubble
Break the charm

Jump off
Your building's on fire
And I'll catch you, I'll catch you
Destroy all that is keeping you back
And then I'll nurse you
I'll nurse you
I'll touch you

You know
That I adore you
You know
That I love you
So don't make me say it
It would burst the bubble
Break the charm

not even madunit could write lines this inspiring and beautiful

nibbs

Bench
soon there will be voices and laughter
beyond the clouds and over the mountain

just a snipit, but by god, inspirational and i think a tear just rolled down my eye.

half

Coach
um tb, how can you hate bjork and use that emoticon against her? that's pretty wack i gotta say

xXSANDYXx

Bench
bjorks crazy, like her video for that song with all the shhhhhhhhh's in cnt remember the name but shes jumping around on things like a little child

weasel

First Grade
I don't like Bjork at all. I'm totally behind Nibbs on this little debate, sorry Half, don't be mad!! My fave from Tatu is the one with red hair. All the things she said was actually a pretty funky pop song but the other single they released was way sux. Overall I give them a 4 outta 10. Bjork gets .25

Alba

Coach
half said:
um tb, how can you hate bjork and use that emoticon against her? that's pretty wack i gotta say

yah well as wack as it may be i do not like her at all she makes my skin crawl

half

Coach
i think bjork is just misuderstood and i don't mean like p!nk

even people who don't like the unique complexities of her music should be able to appreciate the classics 'all is full of love' and 'hyper-ballad'

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bkork is bloody ugly.....shes probably got a hairy date & inverted nipples!!.....the best looking female singer is Fiona Horne!!....she's the chronic!!.....i'd do anything to get with her!!

I hate bjork. The worst thing to come out of Iceland since.... actually she's the only thing to come out of Iceland.

tatu did that song on MTV in their undies.

They win.