What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tautau Moga the biggest myth in the NRL

Tommy Smith

Referee
More like another Matt Gafa situation.

I know this is an outlandish statement to make, but it's rather difficult to play well when you're injured. A bold statement, i know.

Hopefully he returns this week, as im sure he'd love nothing more than to prove wrong a couple of great minds like flight of the fagpie and Raiders_Premiers.

H.H

Juniors
The Roo$ter$ talked this kid up like he is the next big thing but where is he?

Will he ever play this season
Did they? I thought they'd been at pains to keep a lid on it.

What an idiotic post. The kid turned 18 in December, has been in jured and therefore hasn't been able to play.

F**k me....

Raider_69

Post Whore
i get the sentiment of the thread though, as stupid as it is that he'd be decribed as a myth before playing a single game
all i heard during the off season from easts fans is this Moga kid is going to be the next big star, im kind of tiring of waiting for the bloke to get a run so i can see him. Obviously injuries have played their part.
When is he likely to get a crack?

TimmyB

Juniors
i get the sentiment of the thread though, as stupid as it is that he'd be decribed as a myth before playing a single game
all i heard during the off season from easts fans is this Moga kid is going to be the next big star, im kind of tiring of waiting for the bloke to get a run so i can see him. Obviously injuries have played their part.

I get it to. I couldn't believe the way they hyped him and told the world he would've played last year if not for the NRL rules on minimum age.

Fair enough if he's been injured all season, but as a Tiger's fan not who is not intimately aware of the fitness of Roosters' players, I was bewildered by his absence thus far this season.

POPEYE

Coach
Almost choked on my vegemite toast. Pearce was touted as the greatest acquisition of the year and he could very well have been had he went anywhere but the Roosters.

This new kid will be fed to the wolves if he doesn't have a magic wand . . . better for his career if he stays injured long enough for the Roosters to lose interest

Special K

Coach
karl filiga part II

284133-karl-filiga.jpg

Where is he these days?

Geohood

Bench

Don't worry many are in the same boat as u haha.. He was meant to be fit for round 1 then only returned from injury last week :s.. the logical thing would be for him to be a late call up this week but who ever knows with Brian Smith. Not sure how Moga will adapt to FG.. still is a baby pretty much but if one thing won't be an issue for him it's his physique.

Latest posts