What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tautau Moga the biggest myth in the NRL

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I just want him to play three games FFS.

And score a double in each so I can get the back rowers I need into my team.

Hurry the f**k up Smith and get this man child into the squad.

Once you've done that, kindly gear your entire game plan around him scoring. It couldn't be any worse than what you're doing now.

betcats

Referee
Yep complete myth, havent seen him do anything to warrant his future superstar status yet :sarcasm:

Lambretta

First Grade
i get the sentiment of the thread though, as stupid as it is that he'd be decribed as a myth before playing a single game
all i heard during the off season from easts fans is this Moga kid is going to be the next big star, im kind of tiring of waiting for the bloke to get a run so i can see him. Obviously injuries have played their part.
When is he likely to get a crack?

When he wears his shorts too low

Sorry, couldn't resist that one

Oh and don't believe a word Roosters fans say - they're all full of shit. Especially me.

perverse

Referee
Knights fans had a similar wait when Smithy was in charge for Akuila Uate. actually, i don't think we ended up seeing him until mid-season. he turned out alright.

i would back Smiths judgement on when to blood a youngster. he did very, very well in this department at the Knights. it was frustrating for fans, but it's one of the things i would say Smith is very good at.

redvscotty

First Grade
Knights fans had a similar wait when Smithy was in charge for Akuila Uate. actually, i don't think we ended up seeing him until mid-season. he turned out alright.

i would back Smiths judgement on when to blood a youngster. he did very, very well in this department at the Knights. it was frustrating for fans, but it's one of the things i would say Smith is very good at.

Another is losing grand finals.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I fully agree the kid is a myth..

I mean you only have to look at his stats so far..

0 meters..

0 tackles..

0 offloads..

0 trys..

0 try assists..

0 line breaks..

0 line break assists..

He does have 0 errors though..

The stats say it all IMO..:sarcasm:

eozsmiles

Bench
Unless people claim he can fly, breathe fire, or has gold in his belly, I'm prepared to believe that he is a real person.

Geohood

Bench

0 meters..

0 tackles..

0 offloads..

0 trys..

0 try assists..

0 line breaks..

0 line break assists..

No wonder why he's pissed off so many Supercoach and Dreamteamers...

0 meters..

0 tackles..

0 offloads..

0 trys..

0 try assists..

0 line breaks..

0 line break assists..

Adam Blair would be proud of those numbers :sarcasm:

I'll show myself out.