What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tautau Moga

Geohood

Bench
Receiving massive wraps lately and has been tearing it up by all reports. Who's seen him and the rest of the u20's play?

Jack_Napier

Staff member
last time watched the 20's was the dogs game and we ripped em apart in the first half, with moga and the captain who played at 5/8 or lock killing em.

9 or 10 on the trot now isnt it

Geohood

Bench
The guys at the Chookpen are raving about him... For once we seem to have a genuine superstar back in the making. yew yew!

Monk

Referee
Must be playing well if the chookpen love him, if he played a bad game they'd be calling for his head.

D

Deleted member 10972

In his 11 games for the Roosters U20's this year, he has 15 tries and 14 linebreaks, along with a handful of try assists and a tonne of tackle breaks too. He looks an amazing prospect.

Geohood

Bench
Very excited to see how he goes next year. Apparently Smith wanted to play him but you have to be 18 to play NRL now.

How bad was his spear tackle yesterday I didn't see it.. who was there?

What about Alofa Alofa? He's pretty gun aswell.

There's some good players in the 20's team. Kane Evans is one I really want to see step up to first grade.

Geohood

Bench
I actually don't know.. Pearce was 17 when he started .. Jordan Rankin etc. It must have been recent because both Smith and Taylor mentioned Moga not being able to play fg because of an 18 yr old restriction.

Didgi

The restriction has to have been from this season if true, Jason Taumalolo debuted at 17 last year.