What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tea & Sympathy - Canberra.

Chachi

Bench
On the upside it's good to see Centrelink have finally initiated those training programs to help geniuss use the internet.

Raider Azz

Bench
Raider_69 said:
:lol: to think this bloke had nothing better to do on a saturday night then sit at home and take photos of himself whilst watching us play... and for what? to come on an internet forum and try and give us sh*t? :lol:
says it all really.

<a href=

Raider Ultra

Bench
I'd much rather stay at home and take pictures of myself on Saturday night rather than drinking, shagging and eating sandwiches.

BSB Raiderman

Juniors
How is Howell's 1 on 1 a negative?

1st he shows us his head & a pumpkin and I thought yeah I can see the resemblance then he shows us his head & a footy and I thought yeah I can see the resemblance, what next a prawn?, their heads are full of sh*t, a dunny like his avatar? an arse crack?

Stranger

Coach
Hahaha, this bloke used to do the same rubbish on the knights social forum. UT or untouchable was his name... absolutely terrible comic relief :lol:

RABK

Referee
His website had photos of him carrying an axe with fake human body parts on a table....at least i think they were fake.

greeneyed

First Grade
Yes, that is why it isn't funny. I find it hard to believe that this sort of thing continues.

Christmas Ape

Juniors
I thought the play-by-play was a little lacking but , I must admit, the picture of Layne Beachley and the Sound Of Music ad made me chuckle.