What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tea & Sympathy - Canberra.

St. Brett

Juniors
This post is rated M.
It may continue mature themes.

In the 1950's movie 'Tea & Sympathy' some prissy school boy was under peer pressure by fellow schoolites and was presumed queer. Turns out he had a crush on the school teacher and fought for love.
What this has to do with anything is beyond me.
But the point is...he proved people wrong. Unlike the Canberra Raiders.

Canberra.jpg

That's the way boys. Look alive before kick off. All is peachy for the time being. Warm up those quads and flex those hip flexers.

Here is my footy summory on the Raiders MLB game.

Mistake on tackle 1 Canberra! Only 3 minutes into game.

David Howle steals ball 3 minutes 40 seconds into the game.

Knock on Canberra 5:30 min mark.

7 minutes and 48 seconds into game dreadful 5th option

8:38 minute penalty to Canberra. surprise surprise. (ref didn't call held. MLB were entitled to carry player over side line)

10 min mark 62% Canberra possession.

Try to Carney 11th min. Carney R.T.A friendly. Carney's sort of a Tim Smith clone..

layne_beachley.jpg

He's a bad boy with all those hard arsed tattoos on his arm. Country boy playing city thug. His arm looks like the milky way with all those stars. Either that or he's an astral traveler.

Canberra have put too much into the first 17 minutes. MLB just scored. Canberra not preserving their energy.

Ben Johns craddled off 20th minute.

Just out of curiosity.....did you know that Judy Collins Where are the Clowns? was voted number one song most people would comitt suicide too?

MLB recieve first penalty 23 minutes into the game.

Canberra have just scored off a scrum base play. Sneaky. Players look to be in front of kicker. Unexpected try to Graham. 25th min. 10-4 score.

Penalty to Canberra 2-1. Canberra have just knocked on. It was only tackle 3. 27 minute mark.

Knock on Canberra 29th min mark.

Good try MLB. 30 minute mark. Slater. Crowd booing.

35th minute Canberra knock on yet again. It's 2 all in the penalty count currently.

Correction. Penalty to Canberra. 3-2.

Poor Howle 5th option kick 37 minute mark. Very poor kick.

Try MLB. Forward pass? Flat at best. 14-10 score.

That's half time.

Note: I'm only focusing on the Canberra negatives here. They did play a better first half this week than last week against Manly. But still too much basic errors.

teasympathy.jpg

Come on it's not called tea & sympathy for nothing.

St. Brett

Juniors
Hi.....my name's Brett.

Do you suffer from tender wipes when wiping your bum? Does your fingers penetrate 2 ply toilet paper?
When you're on the toilet does your toilet paper gravitate properly?
Well, I had that same problem but I soon discovered Thick and thirsty.
thick-prints.jpg

Thick and thirsty provides me with the satisfaction that I need for a proper wipe.
Buy thick and thirsty today for a better cleansing agent.

St. Brett

Juniors
Some time this year The hills are alive will be on channel 7.
sound_music_i.jpg

This holden half time report was brought to you by holden half time.

St. Brett

Juniors
Second half under way.

I've missed the first 10 odd minutes due to making a cuppa and taking good quality pictures.

Apparently that big tank of a fella Brett White scored a good try.

Canberra just kicked a 40/20. Score is now 20 to 10. Canberra have just scored. 20-16 53rd minute.

58th min MLB just scored a miracle try. See that? What hands!!!!!! Game's over for Canberra at the 58th minute mark. So they're practically giving up 15 minutes into the first portions of each half.
They're assessing their game plan on the first 15 minutes of each halves. 26-16

MLB try good pass Inglis. 32-16. I'm losing interest.

Wither's knock on 71 min mark.

Josh Miller sat on his arse 72 minute.

74 min Canberra knock on.

Canberra penalty.

Howle forearm goes un-noticed by ALL. Wow....how could they have missed a deliberate raised forearm to the face? Touch judge and all.

Canberra knock on 76th minute mark.

Full time.

Game rating? Hmmmm. 5 out of ten. Only because MLB threw some good miracle passes and that play where Crocker passed the ball to a charging Slater was something special.

Canberra......you're a desperate team. You're playing like a desperate team. You have to minimise that pre-game eagerness and relax a little. Preserve your energies for the later parts of the halves. You're rushing things and not letting it come naturally. Don't put your all into the first 10 minutes.

tea2.jpg

That's a wrap boys. You're now 2 and owe to start the season.
Down 4th & 90 still.

Tea & Sympathy has been brought to you by the tender gentle arse wipes of Thick 'n Thirsty.
For a better arse wipe use hand towels.

St. Brett

Juniors
On the count of 3 we'll all go together. Don't forget to use those diaphragm's

One 2 three......You put your right foot in....you put your right foot out...you put your right foot in, and shake it all about.
grave.jpg

viking

Juniors
it is so sh*t it's funny

seriously why hasn't the daily telegraph contacted you to do the monday sports section:crazy:

Lime_Green

Juniors
The problem with the internet is that it has enabled the standard village idiot to inflict itself on a much wider audience. :sarcasm:

This dude reminds me of a loopy who used to catch a local bus I caught as a kid. He'd get on and start screeching to all and sundry about aliens and the like.

It's kinda amusing at the time, but also immeasurably sad.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: to think this bloke had nothing better to do on a saturday night then sit at home and take photos of himself whilst watching us play... and for what? to come on an internet forum and try and give us sh*t? :lol: