What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team against Penrith

Clarkieel

Juniors
1 –Ronald PRINCE
2 – Jason MOODIE
3 – Jamie LYON
4 – David VAEALIKI
5 – Matt PETERSEN
6 – Adam DYKES
7 – Michael WITT
8 – Nathan CAYLESS ©
9 – John MORRIS
10 – Daniel HECKENBERG
11 – Nathan HINDMARSH
12 – Lee HOPKINS
13 – Daniel WAGON

Interchange

14 – Steve CROUCH
15 – Darren TREACY
16 – Dean WIDDERS
17 – Adam PEEK
18 – James WEBSTER

Coach – Brian Smith

El Diablo

Post Whore
I would've thought we'd need Dunley there to help us rack up some points as he'd carve up the Panthers coming off the bench.

Glad there's no Hodgson and that Vaealiki's back.

Clarkieel

Juniors
Well I met one of the parra players on sat night and he told me that Dunley is having an operation this week, and yes I am overjoyed that there is no hodgson as good as I thought he once was he has lost all his nerve and along with it his ability!!

ParraSteve

Juniors
When i read the first post i thought this was one of those threads where we named our best team of our worst players, then i saw the date. Oh dear :lol:

Agent Mulder

Bench
Sorry guys! I pressed last on the page list and couldnt help myself when i read that team line up.

I just had to bump it up!!

natheel

Coach
Hoppo is a great bloke too, went to school a year ahead of him and was good mates with his brother.

Hopkins was a good buy for us. very solid backrower...no superstar but a solid player.

this was when we got Shane Musprat and Chris Muckert from the cowboys was it not? or was that in 2004?

i remember Musprat played only a handful of games for us then headed back up North and Muckert did the same. but out of the 2 Muckert performed better of the 2...got more value out of him.

one player i wish we got more service out of was Ian Henderson, only lasted 1 minute in round 1 on his debut in our colours and he had alot of potential too.

DeanPay98

Juniors
Hmm....

1. Hayne > 1. Prince
2. Burt > 2. Moodie
3. Morgan < 3. Lyon
4. Reddy > 4. Vaealiki
5. Walker = 5. Petersen

Our current line-up, at leaast the iteration I'm hoping for, is better than 2003. In 2003 some of our teams were barely first grade standard. We made some awful retention and recruitment decisions at this time till Smith turned it around in late 2004.

Gronk

Staff member
That must have been the only match that Ronald Prince played for us. IIRC he went down in a screaming heap after just one or two matches and wasn't seen since.

DeanPay98

Juniors
That must have been the only match that Ronald Prince played for us. IIRC he went down in a screaming heap after just one or two matches and wasn't seen since.

I think Prince might have played three games for us in 2003 and another game in 2004.

Latest posts