What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Announced

tigerstu

Juniors
Both Pat Richards and Buettner have been named in Wests Magpies 1st Division team for this weekend. It will be interesting to see how they go and whether either can get a sniff into 1st grade soon or not.

1. Brett ATKINSON
2. Luke COVELL
3. Dean COLLIS
4. Ken McGUINNESS ©
5. Pat RICHARDS
6. Michael BUETTNER
7. Kieran KERR
8. Chris PATERSON
9. Issac DE GOIS
10. Sika TEAUPA
11. Tere GLASSIE
12. Nigel PLUM
13. Liam FULTON

14. Luke DUFFY
15. Gray VIANE
16. Brett RIMMER
17. Ray CASHMERE
18. Richard PARKER
19. Ryan BORG
20. Anthony KIRO
21. Andrew HAMPSON
22. Chris YOUNG
23. Ben WEIR

vlad

juniors
HappyTiger said:
Off the topic i notice Pat Richards is off the Injured list.I wonder if he'll make an appearance for Balmain this weekend ???

he's been named in the magpies PL side to play against the Eels this weekend . Fingers crossed for no more injuries to big Pat !

gr8_1

Juniors
Richards is back !! WoW !!!
Unleash the beast on the Roosters !!
I wanna see him palm that pussy Hodges off then run over the top of that big girls blouse Walker !!

What a backline the Magpies have ! If they dont score 30+ points there should be major questions asked ! :twisted:

Why is Cashy on the bench still ?? :roll:

jilliby kitty

Juniors
containing him would be best.i saw wilson on barrett 3 years ago and wilson got smashed .barrett tore the tiges to pieces (hoppa got sent off cambo -9000 below night game) but this is not that guy .umm oh yeah and there's some bloke called head too .wouldn't mind seeing laffranchi shoulder striaght into his rib cage just below his arm pit 8)

tigerstu

Juniors
No idea why O'neil is still out... I know initially it was for the broken nose, but saw him at the leagues club on Sunday and he said he would be fine for this week. I think Buettner played for Wests last weekend as well... can anyone confirm or deny?

westie

Bench
tigerstu said:
No idea why O'neil is still out... I know initially it was for the broken nose, but saw him at the leagues club on Sunday and he said he would be fine for this week. I think Buettner played for Wests last weekend as well... can anyone confirm or deny?

Beuttner didnt have much against the Jets.

BJ

Juniors
not a bad team...
in the second half last week when the warriors decided it was time to try and play they ran alot of ball down fitzy's side they made sum easy metres..
barrett and head would be wise to try and do the same.. he's a small yet talented player.. and a bigger player would be hard to stop for fitzy

gr8_1

Juniors
The first team announced in this thread is the correct one.

Satts in
Galea out.
(as per Sinca's)

skandofan

Juniors
daslacker said:
skandofan said:
daslacker said:
Good looking team

I am spewing kerr's not there.Atleast skandofan will be happy :roll:

heheheh yeh mate course i'm happy

always relied on sheens to keep prince where he has been playing well all year...

great team but yeh no galea is a weakness....

:lol:
I thought u would be happy.

Taking nothing away from wilson,he played well last week.

man of the match to be exact

Famous1

Juniors
no nick graeham :clap:

congrats to sheens........ he said it and meant it...... if the jnrs are good enough heighington, they will push the experienced players

Gobbso

Juniors
Wilson better just feed quality ball to the backs all day long. I'm sick and tired of his skipping and hopping in the air. He goes no where. Kerr should have been retained. Hopefully Hodgson will help Prince as a playmaker in attack. He did a mighty fine job last week, chiming into the backline, creating the extra man. With his ball playing skills and light feet, he can be quite handful and keep the opposition in two minds.

skandofan

Juniors
Famous1 said:
no nick graeham :clap:

congrats to sheens........ he said it and meant it...... if the jnrs are good enough heighington, they will push the experienced players

yeah i doubt he was even THOUGHT of in selection....... i dont think he'll be making a return unless we have A hell lot of backrower injuries

Nitekrwlr

Juniors
Sheens tends to only bring on Harrison and Fulton late in the game. I would prefer another front rower there.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Cant say im at all surprised with that team. I thought all along kerr's inclusion would depend on where Sheens wanted Prince playing. Obviously he wants Prince at half. Besides I thought Wilson played the 5/8 role sufficiently last week and im also expecting Hodgson to again play that second 5/8 role.

A shame for Galea really, was starting to hit his best again but thankfully its nothing serious.

I just hope Sheens has a quiet word to Robert Finch about dirty tactics on Brett Hodgson as opposition sides recognise the havoc he can cause. I have a feeling Saints will be moving up fast and waiting for Hodgson to move in as a second receiver and wouldn't surprise me if he cops some high shots. He is one tough bugger and I hope he has a blinder against the dragons and proves he is the best fullback going around at the moment. I think it is important that Sattler gets involved alot this week and uses Hodgson and Fitzy as ball runners and try and catch the dragons out with inside balls.

daslacker

Juniors
skandofan said:
daslacker said:
skandofan said:
daslacker said:
Good looking team

I am spewing kerr's not there.Atleast skandofan will be happy :roll:

heheheh yeh mate course i'm happy

always relied on sheens to keep prince where he has been playing well all year...

great team but yeh no galea is a weakness....

:lol:
I thought u would be happy.

Taking nothing away from wilson,he played well last week.

man of the match to be exact

man of the match to be exact.

F@#ked if i know how he got it over hodgo,dene,payton.

Latest posts