What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Changes....Simmo????

Inferno

Coach
Frenzy. said:
Please don't let this be the week Simmo gets a run at centre.

Seasons gone Frenzy personally if it happens this week I would be very happy.

It at least shows Sticky is trying to find out what position Simmo is best out. He's clearly not good enough for fullback and there are better wing options... See where I'm going with this Frenz?

carinashark

First Grade
Broncos must be happy about the weekend , they get to have another 2pts thanks to Dykes playing. Why didnt Ricky just go with Penenara and Seymore? Jeez!

Quigs

Immortal
Why Dykes ..... WHY ????

I still see him chasing Widders from a few weeks back.

This week it will be Carroll he chases in for a try. And by chase I mean the gap gets bigger between the chaser and the chasee as the distance increases.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Inferno said:
Seasons gone Frenzy personally if it happens this week I would be very happy.

It at least shows Sticky is trying to find out what position Simmo is best out. He's clearly not good enough for fullback and there are better wing options... See where I'm going with this Frenz?

Disagree. I don't think the season is gone. The 3 teams only 2 points ahead of us (Knights, Titans and Rabbits) are injury ravaged or unable to score points just like us and can fold as easy as people think we will. Tigers, Bulldogs and Warriors who are in 6,7 and 8 respectively are all prone to or are currently inconsistent.

We're not gone till we are mathematically gone in this comp. I'll bet the players and coaches feel the same.

There's been good news as well. Kimmorley will not be back this year.

Latest posts