What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team confirmed against Sharkies this round -

ozzie

Bench
1. The Lord Reynoldson
2. Brook
3. OVP ( Pennelope standbye)
4. Roosterboy60
5. Morticia (put in the fields of dreams )

Reserves:

Penennlope_Pittstop if not required
Ozzie
3rd reserve BP

Resting
Roostargirl (who will be right next game)

team has been posted

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Initial shock...

:-k :-k :-k :-k Perplexed thought...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Conclusion....

This has got to be a gee up. Since when have the forum sevens been fields of dreams? Fields of angst more like.

I do like the look of the third reserve though. :D Apparently wrote his best article last week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought the talented Ms 8) was playing this game.

...Morticia...

Juniors
1s in penelpoe. first and last. this aint fun. i quit when rd ova.

The Backpacker said:
ozzie said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Initial shock...

:-k :-k :-k :-k Perplexed thought...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Conclusion....

This has got to be a gee up. Since when have the forum sevens been fields of dreams? Fields of angst more like.

I do like the look of the third reserve though. :D Apparently wrote his best article last week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought the talented Ms 8) was playing this game.

if im dumb u must be dummberer. read it n weep.

The Backpacker

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
1s in penelpoe. first and last. this aint fun. i quit when rd ova.

if im dumb u must be dummberer. read it n weep.

Thank god for the edit button. My initial response would have had me knee deep in sh!t. A very proud moment for The Backpacker. Let me take a moment to reflect................God damn I have to lift my game. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy, I'm off to the world of lunatics (and thats just the staff :lol: )

ozzie

Bench
Ms Roostargirl is working fulltime at the moment and will return next week to blitz them. Don't you worry moritica - i know you're going to kill them.

Penenlope and myself like a rest occassionally..

Morticia you start working on your next post which will be required in two games after this one..or even the next one..

Cheers

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
Ms Roostargirl is working fulltime at the moment and will return next week to blitz them. Don't you worry moritica - i know you're going to kill them.

Morticia you start working on your next post which will be required in two games after this one..or even the next one..

Cheers

Working fulltime :shock: Geeze 8) I wonder how the rest of us manage to do it and still write articles ;-) I'm expecting huge things from you next round after such a sabbatical. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie, Morticia has other responsibilities, like work, children and assessments for her study. Please don't encourage her. (Its not jealousy - honest, just concern that exploitation of her research skills may result in the really important stuff suffering :roll: ) However, if utilising all the new rookies over the next few rounds gives me a berth on the bench (at #3), I'm more than happy. :lol: 3rd reserve really does suit.

ozzie

Bench
I can't see her important things sufferring - I think her scores in the most important thing of all is going to help us.. :lol: :lol:

Forget kids and hubbys and fathers - on with themost important things in life like forum 5's :p :p

The Backpacker

Juniors
Ok, let me recap - when you think you're not going to be marked for posting late, it's only a game.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh how things change. Mate, if she gets a crap mark, it'll be a Bansai performance magnifed by 1000. :lol: :lol: Believe me, I've seen the result of "incompetent idiots that wouldn't know a good essay if they fell over one". Be afraid.

ozzie

Bench
naah just sticking up with the fairer sex - ps want some cherps with your fesh...

and get your eyes off those sheep - they're mine

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
naah just sticking up with the fairer sex - ps want some cherps with your fesh...

and get your eyes off those sheep - they're mine

Greaser! And thats fush n chups to you mate. :lol:

ozzie

Bench
we used to get one - and they used to be that greasy - nice but greasy...full of fat

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
we used to get one - and they used to be that greasy - nice but greasy...full of fat

The mind boggles and by god theres things I want to say in reply....

I have heard that some places still sell them but not our local. We live in a beachside community thats...let me say, a little on the snooty side for the most part. We're the definite hobo's here. :lol: :lol: :lol: So, even the fush n chups are of boutique quality.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
ozzie said:

Cheers

Working fulltime :shock: Geeze 8) I wonder how the rest of us manage to do it and still write articles ;-) I'm expecting huge things from you next round after such a sabbatical. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I know 8) is not "SUPERWOMAN" afterall ;-) :D

Or maybe its because she still has to keep up the rest of the routine and manage to work fulltime (washing, ironing, cooking, taking kids to school, picking them up etc etc etc etc)............you would know all about that though...................... wouldnt you BP? ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:

Or maybe its because she still has to keep up the rest of the routine and manage to work fulltime (washing, ironing, cooking, taking kids to school, picking them up etc etc etc etc)............you would know all about that though...................... wouldnt you BP? ;-)

Thats ok 8) , I always did prefer WONDERWOMAN. :oops:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:

Thats ok 8) , I always did prefer WONDERWOMAN. :oops:

LMAO :lol:

Latest posts