What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team confirmed against Sharkies this round -

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
It'd be a fantastic quick piece don't know about anything else.. received pms from Brook she will post..I too liked Morticia's post - I would rate it, without biase, a 9.5 at least...dissapointed if it didn't

Thats great news that Brook will post. Another game with all 5 posters. Becoming a bit of a habit. :D

So my 10 for her post with bias isn't too far off. :lol: I'm interested to see how mystique marks. I've always thought she's been very generous and fair, so lets hope it continues.

The Backpacker

Juniors
:shock: :shock: :shock: I've just thought about this. I've got a good chance of missing the finals teams at this rate. :cry: You've done some good recruiting of late with Brook and Morticia.

ozzie

Bench
mate I think the final team will depend on a few matters - like who is available.

But it doesn't look to bad. A bit of talent in the old Roosters yet!! \\:D/

That's the beauty of rotating players...you can rely on them to come to the crunch when required

fathertime.gif

ozzie

Bench
umftime.gif

well I'm sure you weren't the same number as last week - you rotated from 5th to 2nd -now that's a rotation

...Morticia...

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
ozzie said:
umftime.gif

well I'm sure you weren't the same number as last week - you rotated from 5th to 2nd -now that's a rotation

So therefore I'd be rotating anti-clockwise? :lol: :lol: :lol:

on yor arse

who was rickys bigest detractor matthew? redemptoin artcle?

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
yeah - but you go clokcwise next week...hmmm no 1 (can I be sick again??)

Clockwise 6 places would be good - makes me third reserve. \\:D/

Morticia said:
who was rickys bigest detractor matthew?

that would be ozzie... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: 8-[ :-# Now watch it or I'll find out how to screw up this network thingee so your internet access thingee won't work - might take me six months but I will do it! :-k

ozzie

Bench
must admit i was one not happy when we signed him - but he's won me...at least I didn't have to make a post to clear my conscience :roll: :oops:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Oh good god, now I've got two harrasing me about my reasons for posting. :lol: You two are too alike for your own good. Smart arses, can't spell... :lol:

I actually whinged louder about the Mullins signing. :oops: And I did mention our Canberra friends in the article but had to remove it due to word limit constraints. :lol:

ozzie

Bench
top posting guys and gals - congratulations on the standard of posts they are great.

It'll take a good effort from the opposition to beat us this week.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Well, thats two complete wastes of my time today - following a week of being farked around - 1) Watching tonights SoO and 2) Posting an article.
I really thought the Sharks would be up for it the way they've been talking. Can we request that only so many posts are marked, so I can post mine next round?