What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team for friday

sting

Bench
1. Jason Nightingale
2. Brett Morris
3. Chase Stanley
4. Matt Cooper
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Jamie Soward
7. Ben Hornby ©
8. Jarrod Saffy
9. Luke Priddis
10. Dan Hunt
11. Dean Young
12. Beau Scott
13. Neville Costigan

Interchange:
14. Mickey Paea
15. Jon Green
16. Mathew Head
17. Michael Lett
18. Trent Merrin
19. Nick Emmett

from the email.

what the f**k is stanley doing in the team

http://www.dragons.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=16851

Last edited by a moderator:

dragonfan1

Juniors
I'd swap Emmett for Stanley. Still can't believe how much of an underachiever Stanley is. It only seemed like moments ago when he was tipped to be the next Folau.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
what happened to prior.
Hand injury apparently due back in round 15-17 so must be reasonably serious.

Watched the interview with Soward linked to in the team sheet, it's priceless, he couldn't even remember who we played last weekend, the sharks must have left a lasting impression :lol:

sting

Bench
yeah prior is injured...

The St George Bank Dragons will this week have a new look side for the clash with the Panthers at WIN Stadium, Wollongong on Friday night.

The side this week has seven changes from the team that defeated the Sharks last Saturday with four Dragons being selected for Origin (Darius Boyd, Ben Creagh, Justin Poore, Michael Weyman) and Matt Prior also missing the match through injury (hand).

Jason Nightingale will play at fullback, Jarrod Saffy returns from injury (ribs) in the front row, Luke Priddis will start at hooker and Coach Wayne Bennett shifting Dean Young into the back row. He has also moved Beau Scott to partner Young in the back row and Chase Stanley starting at right centre.

A six-man interchange bench has been chosen with Mickey Paea, Jon Green, Mathew Head, Michael Lett, Trent Merrin and Nick Emmett selected (two to be omitted).

To view the video with Jamie Soward click here.

Unavailable Dragons are: Darius Boyd (Origin), Ben Creagh (Origin), Justin Poore (Origin), Michael Weyman (Origin), Matt Prior (hand) Rnd 15-17; Jeremy Smith (ankle) Rnd 15-17

Potsie

Juniors
Chase Stanley...Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

The guy isnt even up to park football standard

I would rather have Cameron Wade make a comeback

Firey_Dragon

Coach
i wonder who is going to dropp off the bench?
Emmett and then one of Lett or Merrin I'd say. It's hard to guess given Bennett has shown he doesn't mind carrying 2 smaller blokes in Head and Florence on the bench, it may come down to Saffy's fitness and whether Bennett thinks he'll get good minutes out of him.

gregstar

Referee
i expect chaser stanley to have a big one.

i suspect creeping will be giving him plenty of encouragement.

sting

Bench
yeah i hope he does well but every time he's been given a chance he's been terrible. especially in defence.

i'd rather someone from the 20s, or even Lett.

does anyone know how he's been going at shellharbour??

i hope i get proven wrong and he scores 3 tries and doesn't let any in.

Latest posts