What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team for g/f forum 7's - tentative

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
RoostarGirl said:
Hey BP please explain!!! this little Roostar Chick has no idea what your talking about :oops: Are you referring to Rooster...??

Isn't s/he an interesting character? ;-)

Oh yeah, like real interesting :roll: Come clean who is it??? do you know?? Pump really likes s/he as well :lol: :lol:

:lol: I have no idea who it is. BP doesn't hang out there. 8) 8) 8) ;-)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
I reckon its Venuswilliams!! does anyone remember that kid???

Anyways I reckon their Supporters Creed was great :lol: :lol:

PS BP you know more than you care to admit ;-)

The Backpacker

Juniors
Ok, I'm in. It's a little odd so we can but wait and see how mystique marks it.

If it scores badly - oh well, sh!t happens. I said what I wanted to say. The first draft was better but not appropriate with the demise of the place we don't name. ;-)

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
ozzie, just a note on if it's a draw, we're playing sudden death with reserves. Who's first up if this is the outcome?

Morticia of course....seeing as though Mort was named in the team originally...........please dont ask me I have been enjoying watching from the sidelines :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
The Backpacker said:
ozzie, just a note on if it's a draw, we're playing sudden death with reserves. Who's first up if this is the outcome?

Morticia of course....seeing as though Mort was named in the team originally...........please dont ask me I have been enjoying watching from the sidelines :lol:

I'm sure your first reserve. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine the pressure. :shock:

It probably won't come to it but the rules are - if it's a draw, the first reserves have 24 hours to post. If thats a draw, the next reserves are up with 24 hours etc etc.

Geeze, that would be a bugger! :D

The Backpacker

Juniors
roosterboy60 said:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!! God I hope you finish it before 3rd reserve else we are in trouble :shock:

Well, the Bags have only named 2 reserves, so if it comes to that, we'll be sweet with our thi...fourth reserve. (sorry third reserve has now retired) 8) ;-)

roosterboy60

Juniors
Congrats on all the posts. LETS GO ROOSTERS LETS GO, LETS GO ROOSTERS LETS GO, LETS GO ROOSTERS LETS GO. As you can see I'm trying to say GO THE ROOSTERS :lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
You can chew your nails. I'm starting Mad Monday early. Well, the season is over. ;-) :lol:

:lol:

Whats with the cow?

Oh and great job everyone....can't wait for the results. :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
intreiging to say the least........

BTW Great stuff guys, all the posts were top quality IMO
also congrtas goes to Newtown, who also produced top notch stuff

will be very close IMO

The Backpacker

Juniors
I'm just happy they got their 5 in. Wouldn't be a great way to win if they hadn't.

I can't guage this one. It's definately a wait and see. Theres an oddish article on each side, so they may counteract each other - lets hope. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
seriously whats with the cow?
its........ whats the word im looking for........ demented?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
Raider_69 said:

The cow is a gem.

It's what happens when you are part of this team for any length of time. ;-)

Be afraid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
The Backpacker said:
Raider_69 said:

The cow is a gem.

It's what happens when you are part of this team for any length of time. ;-)

Be afraid. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So because im in the team i will become a mentally unstable, become the victum of nervous twitches and become generally un-coordiniated?
well i wish some one had of told me............. i would have signed up alot soon!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts