What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for game Vs Bulldogs

magpie guy

Juniors
I must admit I think Taumata would have been my first choice but than again Iam not privy to whats being going on behind the scenes.

Taumata is due back from an ankle injury. Maybe Sheens wants someone who has been injury free this year, is fit, can train with the team all week and is actually a half-back.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if we see Lazarus playing on the wing occasionally in this match and fitzy in the halves, if things are going sour for us.

Bench
I wouldn't be surprised if we see Lazarus playing on the wing occasionally in this match and fitzy in the halves, if things are going sour for us.
Don't even go there,my memories of Fitzy in the halves are nightmares he is a dud.

Bodsy

Juniors
Big fan of Blake. I wen to the same high school as him and watched him play. Definately has the makings to be a good NRL player. Hope he goes allright for you on Friday. Will be cheering..

b.bear

Juniors
Blake or Arana well , i think blake deserves his chance now for the time being just interested to see if he can live up to his potential with arana he might have to wait and bide his time we already know his talent.