What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for next week?

Pumba

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
1. Adam MacDougall
2. Akuila Uate/Todd Polglase
3. Cory Patterson
4. Paul Franze
5. James McManus
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Andrew Johns
8. Matthew White
9. Danny Buderus
10. Adam Woolnough
11. Steve Simpson
12. Daniel Abraham
13. Kurt Gidley

14. Daniel Tolar
15. Kade Snowden
16. Kirk Reynoldson
17. Clint Newton

Thats a awesome lineup, We can only dream!

perverse

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
1. Adam MacDougall
2. Akuila Uate/Todd Polglase
3. Cory Patterson
4. Paul Franze
5. James McManus
6. Jarrod Mullen
7. Andrew Johns
8. Matthew White
9. Danny Buderus
10. Adam Woolnough
11. Steve Simpson
12. Daniel Abraham
13. Kurt Gidley

14. Daniel Tolar
15. Kade Snowden
16. Kirk Reynoldson
17. Clint Newton
this has all the correct names for my mind - and i can see why you would want mad dog playing in #1 - i've been quoted around here many times praising his ability playing fullback. i wouldn't mind seeing him play there.. but gidley has a good thing going on at the moment.. which is why i would still roll this way:

1. Kidley
2. McManus
3. Polglase/Franze
4. MacDougall
5. Uate
6. Mullen
7. Johns
8. White (very good selection)
9. Buderus
10. Woolnough/Sargent (sargent if fit)
11. Simpson
12. Paterson
13. Abraham

14. Tolar
15. Snowden/Woolnough (snowden if sargent unfit)
16. Newton (on notice - lucky not to be in premmies)
17. Seu Seu (wasn't all that effective in a heavily beaten pack.. then again he really wasn't on the field that often.)

perverse

Referee
Coastbloke said:
I think you are all kidding yourselves if you think Josh Perry will miss out.........
last year, yeah sure. this year we will see the end of perry unless he hits form similar to the form that bagged him an origin jumper.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Perry ran to the line and stopped about 6 times last night. Raiders would have been lappin it up. His gotta grow some balls, the worst thing is his one of my favourite players but he just lets you down all the time and its hard defending him these days.

I will defend Tighe though, he just needs more quality ball. Mullen and Joey have to trust him more.