What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Next Week

Magpie Nick

Juniors
1. Hornby
2. Nightingale
3. Gasnier
4. Cooper
5. Lett

6. Chase
7. Soward

13. Stanley
12. Creagh
11. Scott
10. Ryles
9. Woolford
8. Poore

14. Young
15. Saffy
16. Reynoldson
17. Setu

I considered Stanley playing on the Wing instead of Lett because he lacked involvement yesterday, but when he did get involved he was very dangerous, held up twice I think. However, should his involvement not increase I'd be putting back on the Wing where he seemed to get a lot more offloads away and generally be more dangerous, as strange as it seems.

Young hasn't played in what, two years? Having him come off the bench might be beneficial early on for him.

I stuck with Woolford because before his first injury he was very dangerous last year. Given his experience I'm given him a little bit of the benefit of the doubt so he can hopefully reproduce good form. If he doesn't, Ellis and Webb would be in to the team.

Saffy needs to be played as a Second Rower and wide if he's to be as effective as he can be. He made a number of strong runs up the middle yesterday but when playing in the Second Row he's thrown a number of very good offloads.

Reynoldson had a whinge at the Knights because Smith planned to use him at Prop but that's what he's best at. Working hard and doing the sh*t stuff that no one else wants to. There's nothing stopping him running similar lines to the one he did to score while it frees up guys who will be of better use out wide.