What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for NZ

maple_69

Bench
Sounds like Naiqama is killing it with good stuff coming from Lewis Brown, Coote and Simmons.

Don't suppose anyone has eyes on the game?

franklin2323

Immortal
Does anyone know if a podcast is available?? I was watching the kids play at Penrith.

So Naiqama played only centre? Whare stayed fb?

From reports I have seen Brown, Naiqama, Coote played well. It's hard with frequent changes in trial. No tv coverage doesn't help.

Big Mick

Referee
BTW if u were wondering where Mose Masoe is, he has a hamstring injury and in severe doubt for round 1.

BKB

Juniors
Does anyone know if a podcast is available?? I was watching the kids play at Penrith.

So Naiqama played only centre? Whare stayed fb?

From reports I have seen Brown, Naiqama, Coote played well. It's hard with frequent changes in trial. No tv coverage doesn't help.

Mate you better off just getting a match report off someone that heard "the call". It was three blokes talking rubbish to each other about the Warriors and occasionally explaining what was going on on the field.

franklin2323

Immortal
Hopefully Masoe isn't like Laurie. He needs to get fit to have an impact. A stop start to the season won't help.

More concerning is possibly starting the year with Humble at 7 and having no Manu

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Hey guys,

Who do you think will be the goalkicker for your boys this year?

Looks like it's between Walsh and Naiqama .. noticed they both kicked in the Warriors trial.

Any thoughts on who you guys reckon will get first crack at it?

Latest posts