What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Rnd 15 vs Bulldogs

woodgers

Bench
I have only seen him from about 20 metres away. Bay72 and Sully have seen him up close and stressed that he is not a guy that you want to meet in a dark alley. Apparently he is as thick through the body as he is wide and has tattoo's from head to toe including one on his neck. To put it bluntly, he is a nutter.

woodgers

Bench
Chachi said:
Yeah, I thought the same thing Woodgers - but if he brings him on just before half time and leaves him on to start the second half, that would effectively give him 2 stints for the price of one. Those periods of time also seem to be critical when we've lost momentum in our last few losses.

I was thinking the same thing. However, the 2 props that start generally last about 20 minutes in the frantic opening stages. That would mean that Williams and Lomu would have to finish the last 20 minutes of the 1st half which I don't think is realistic. Miller usually does it comfortably, therefore I suggest that Miller will drop to the bench because with Miller and Thommo we wouldn't have the size to match Shrek and Asotasi in the opening stages. I think Lomu will start with Thommo, with Miller and Williams off the bench.

legend

Coach
Played against plenty of blokes like that in my day and most if not all struggled to go the distance in a game of footy. I hope he can live up to his reputation of being an 'enforcer' and give us an intimidation factor we so desperately need.

Dogaholic

First Grade
SCHEDULE & TEAMS FOR THIS WEEKEND (Round 15)Check out the schedule for this Sunday at the Sydney Showground when the Bulldogs take on the Raiders in all three grades. The day will commence with the Jersey Flegg game that kicks off at 11:20am followed by the Premier League at 1:00pm and then the big one when the Bulldogs look to get back on track in their NRL clash with the Raiders.

Click here to purchase tickets.
NRL ROUND 15:
Sunday 19 June, 2005
vs Canberra Raiders
Sydney Showground
Kick-Off: 3.00pm
Referee: Tim Mander
TV: Delayed on Ch.9 (4pm aest)

BULLDOGS:
1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri
3. Jamaal Lolesi
4. Cameron Phelps
5. Matt Utai
6. Corey Hughes
7. Brent Sherwin
8. Mark O'Meley
9. Adam Perry
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Tony Grimaldi
12. Andrew Ryan (c)
13. Braith Anasta

Interchange:
14. Adam Brideson
15. Chris Armit
16. Dallas McIlwain
17. Charlie Tonga

Coach: Steve Folkes

PREMIER LEAGUE ROUND 15:
Sunday 19 June, 2005
vs Canberra Raiders
Sydney Showground
Kick-Off: 1.00pm

BULLDOGS:

1. Trent Cutler
2. Makasini Richter
3. Filinga Filiga
4. Paoa Faamita
5. Sosaia Makisi
6. Isaac Kaufmann
7. Luke Young
8. Josh Cale
9. Daniel Irvine
10. Ben Czislowski
11. Daniel Conn
12. Nathan Armit
13. Jason Wells

Interchange:
14. Jarrad Hickey
15. Anthony Hadley
16. Darren Brown
17. Chris McGuirk
18. Nathan Barry
(one to be omitted)

Coach: Wayne Lambkin

JERSEY FLEGG ROUND 15:
Sunday 19 June, 2005
vs Canberra Raiders
Sydney Showground
Kick-Off: 11.20am

BULLDOGS:

1. Ben Farrell
2. Adnan Saleh
3. David Tehuia
4. Adam Fielder
5. Todd Hayes
6. Isaac Luke
7. Adam Whitelaw
8. Tamati Nathan
9. Marty Mitchell
10. Jamie Judge
11. Wayne Beh
12. Jamie Clark
13. Marvin Karawana

Interchange:
14. Stanley Tuionuku
15. John Kite
16. Dean Mcgrath
17. Tim Winitana
18. Chance Bunce
(one to be omitted)

Coach: Andy Patmore

RAIDERS:
1. Clinton Schifcofske
2. Marshall Chalk
3. David Howell
4. Adam Mogg
5. Craig Frawley
6. Terry Campese
7. Lincoln Withers
8. Josh Miller
9. Simon Woolford
10. Troy Thompson
11. Matt Adamson
12. Ian Hindmarsh
13. Jason Croker

Interchange
14. Alan Tongue
15. Andrew Lomu
16. Jason Williams
17. Matt Gafa
18. Willie Raston
(one to be omitted)

Coach: Matthew Elliott

CANBERRA RAIDERS:

1. Michael Robertson
2. Bronx Goodwin
3. Jermaine Ale
4. Adrian Purtell
5. David Milne
6. Todd Carney
7. William Zillman
8. Ben Cross
9. Ryan Hinchcliffe
10. Tyran Smith
11. Alan Rothery
12. Michael Hodgson
13. Kris Kahler

INTERCHANGE
14. Jarred Lawrence
15. Michael Howell
16. Michael Chapman
17. Jack Pearson
18. Brenden Solomon
(one to be omitted)

CANBERRA RAIDERS:

1. Jade Williams
2. Brent Crisp
3. Kyle Lodge
4. Jason Moon
5. Junior Sau
6. Marc Herbert
7. Michael Dobson
8. Steve McLean
9. Luke Jay
10. Ryan Barton
11. Joe Picker
12. Tim McNally
13. Glen Buttriss

Interchange:
14. Cy Lasscock
15. Matt Wallace
16. Luke Gray
17. Uelese Faiumina
18. Josh Blatch
(one to be omitted)

woodgers

Bench
The showground is so bad to watch the game from that it has convinced me to stay at home and watch it in my lounge room.

hotdogs

Juniors
Just found out some hot gos about the game and team for sunday. Apparantely Moggys out, pulled his hamstring in a speed session today at training and now jermaine Ale will make his first grade debut. Apparentely this is definite, it happened this morning and moggy will most definately not be playing.

hotdogs

Juniors
woodgers said:
I have only seen him from about 20 metres away. Bay72 and Sully have seen him up close and stressed that he is not a guy that you want to meet in a dark alley. Apparently he is as thick through the body as he is wide and has tattoo's from head to toe including one on his neck. To put it bluntly, he is a nutter.
Bet you wouldn't call him a nutter to his face if you saw. I saw at westfield the other week, must have been with his wife and andrew lomu and he was carrying their baby, laughing away he seems not to bad but i suppose if you piss him off then there may be hell to pay!!!

Chachi

Bench
Tidus_Raider said:
That's a strong PL line up.

Particularly in the forwards with Raston dropping back. It's hard to imagine that one of those forwards in the PL lineup are going to come of their bench after playing in Firsts just one or two weeks ago!

thickos

First Grade
hotdogs said:
Just found out some hot gos about the game and team for sunday. Apparantely Moggys out, pulled his hamstring in a speed session today at training and now jermaine Ale will make his first grade debut. Apparentely this is definite, it happened this morning and moggy will most definately not be playing.

Where did you hear this? WIN News?

Chachi

Bench
Matty Adamson was just on ABC radio and he didn't mention anything about it. However he confirmed that he'd be making an announcement about his own future after the game tomorrow.

thickos

First Grade
Chachi said:
Matty Adamson was just on ABC radio and he didn't mention anything about it. However he confirmed that he'd be making an announcement about his own future after the game tomorrow.

Any further news on this one?

hotdogs

Juniors
Apparently he's mean't to be out for the season after what happened yesterday.
i'm guessing though thats the end for him really, he'll probably finish after this year, may not re-sign with the club. i've heard though he's an ass at training especially to the new boys.

thickos

First Grade
Oh brilliant, another one down for an extended time. What a bastard of a season this is turning out to be.

If that is it for Adamson, what an awesome half of a year he played for us. Incredible effort.

Latest posts