What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Rooters.

2 True Blues

Coach
Are any of the sharks 1st graders returning from injury next week, if they are who. And if any, will they get back in the 1st grade side after the performances of the boys that stepped up.

MrSharky

Juniors
1. Peachey
2. Merritt (Remember the great try last year; him + vags = field trip)
3. Vagana
4. Scott (McGoldrick if suspended)
5. Covell
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley
8. Stevens
9. Kingston (Rock-solid defence)
10. Nutley
11. Williams
12. Gallen
13. Hilder (In rightful position)

14. Maiava
15. Galloway / Stosic
16. Leuluai
17. Sullivan (usually carves the Roosters up)

:cool:

imasharkie

Coach
Thanks MrSharky.
The forgotten man
nathanmerritt.jpg

Keep same team from match vs storm with 2 exceptions, one due to scott suspension

Out GALLOWAY in DOUGLAS
out SCOTT in NIELSEN

Raper should continue giving young guys ago, no need in giving Mellor another crack, Stuart has seen him enough, putting Nielsen in would make Stuart think, about how to attcak and defend against unknown quanitity

didn't cross my mind but i think i might like the neilsen idea. given the known problems with mellor and mellars why not ? unless of course he's hurt.

btw - we've all even given up on trying to pick a team without simmo. waste of typing. but you'd have to pick merritt, mcgoldrick, brown, pelo or just about anybody ahead of him. seriously

pogo

Juniors
your kidding of course sol

pelo, is he the vertically challenged one?

seriously!

Latest posts