What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Thursdays game v India

Voice of Reason

Juniors
I just caught the end of a story on radio in Sydney where I am sure I heard that Hayden is to be rested for this upcoming match whilst Lee and Martyn retain their places. No information on a replacement for Hayden. Did anyone else hear the full story?If this is true, what on earth is the logic (I cannot buy the heavy workload arguement) and, who do you think is the likely replacement?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Katich opens for NSW in the ING.

Then again they could promote Marto.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Likely replacement for Hayden is probably Jimmy Maher, but why rest him after a big performace.

But I havent heard the full story yet.

Voice of Reason

Juniors
Just heard- Katich but WHY rest Hayden and, even more baffling, why retain Lee and Martyn??????????????
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well we got Katich in, now all we need to do is get Martyn out.

We've gotta persevere with Brett Lee at the moment IMO, and hope he can find some form.

wittyfan

Referee
Lee had an awesome World Cup which was less than 12 months ago so he's probably racked up a lot of credit points then.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
yeh katich is in to replace hayden who has been given some time off to overcome some niggling minor injuries.

hope katich goes well and then can replace martyn when hayden comes back in for the australia day clash against zim

wittyfan

Referee
Here's a pic of Michael Clarke for you wittyz chick:

spt_clarke.jpg

:)

syphon

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Shane Watson is also one very hot young man. :D
it's finally clicked. I always assumed you were a guy (which is why i thought your sig was a bit peculiar)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Surprised to see that Bracken has not come into the squad to rotate some of the bowlers.

HE was our best bowler in the ODIs in India.

mullet

Juniors
how pissed am i. ive had myy ticket since nov (i think) and hayen being my fav player looking forward to watching him, he is dropped :(

why the friggan hell is martyn still there :x