What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Thursdays game v India

Anonymous

Juniors
knights04 said:
cha cha cha cha cha cha We love Simon Katich :D

I'll join that congo line :lol:

:clap: :clap: Well done Aussie selector on getting the right man in there. If only they remember the success he ha had as an opener.

Hayden has been rested due to a few niggling injuries and will not travel with the squad.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Twizzle said:
Surprised to see that Bracken has not come into the squad to rotate some of the bowlers.

HE was our best bowler in the ODIs in India.

If bowling is a problem in Thurday's game, then he should come in for someone in the next game.

Voice of Reason

Juniors
Dont you mean WHEN Parra Fan??
Heres a hypothetical- What if Katich gets say 50-60 off 45balls, Martyn fails again, Lee takes 0-1 for 50+, Hayden returns for next match.........who will (not should) go and who stays for the next game???????The selectors must be feeling the heat by now on continually picking non-performers. If we have the genuine depth that is promoted, then players in form-slumps cannot be carried in the national team.

Anonymous

Juniors
Well said VOR, how long the selectors continue to pick under-acheivers when the players next in line ARE performing is beyond me.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They are being patient with Lee due to his past performances.

I think he is worth persevering with, for the moment.

They have to do all they can to help him regain his old form, as he was a match winner.

They will probably rest Gillespe soon and perhaps bring in Bracken.

If Lee has not regained some form by then, he could be out.