What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team for Titans match

Martli

Coach
Yeah not sure why Lilyman cops so much flack.

He cops flack because we paid a lot for him as an "Origin rep" and just got a second Michael Luck (Which we don't need). He's not a bad player as such, he's just a) not worth what we paid and b) not what the team needs. So it shouldn't really be him copping the flack, it should be management on that one.

Rich102

Staff member
Quite often they are on the field at the same time in the second half

Heremaia has been starting and then been replaced about the 20min mark by Henderson. In the second half Heremaia has come back on about the 60min mark but Henderson has been left on for the rest of the game.

Stupid plan. I would much rather have a proper second rower on than Henderson.

He's energetic. Thats all.

Last week Ta'ai was left on the bench at the expense of Henderson - stupid.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I'd say he is one of the defenders we have as not only does he have a pretty good workrate but also hits hard. If added another 20m to his running game he'd be a good player, at the moment he averages 20 tackles a game and 65m which in limited time compared to an 80min player like Luck is pretty good I reckon. Cops a raw deal I reckon, was unlucky that his first season here was a terrible season for us. Oh and that he is an aussie.

Meth

Staff member
Definitely wasn't Jerome's best game on the weekend, but that performance hasn't typified his whole season.

Contrary to what you want to believe, Jerome is far from my favorite Warrior played- I don't have a pathetic and petty axe to grind against him like you little man