What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list 1st trial v Panthers

Ozzi_78

First Grade
No bias, just making sure that the dribble stays consistent with the previous criticisms.
It has. We panned this performance for what it was. If first grade dish up the same then you will still see it. Give him more than 1 trial with 5 fringe first graders in it before you put his name in the shitter.

Inferno

Coach
HAHAHA Seriously, there can't be anyone forming opinions based on that game. Could there?
Crazy right?

It's a bunch of players many of whom have probably never played with each other before.

Also how many of those blokes will be in the top 17 for round 1?

I'd be surprised if it was more than 2.

I don't think Trindall played himself out of a spot, the fact he was playing meant he needed to play himself into a spot. He should be our 14 and I think will play more games this season than Moyza. But he's young and it sounds like he overplayed himself a bit.

Craigshark

First Grade
Trial or not. I’m really disappointed in this effort.

We had way more first graders playing today than Penrith and we look unfit, unorganised and extremely ill disciplined.

Reckon CF won’t be impressed by much.

I wouldn’t say way more.. we had, trindall, uele, hunt, talakai, wilton, Cini and pele if you can count him..
they had Staines, tago, O’Sullivan, kenny, eisenhuth, salmon, smith and hopgood..

It was nil all for a long part of the first half when most of the ‘first graders’ were on for their big first stint. Most of the others in our team would still be eligible to play jersey flegg let alone for the jets.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Kafusi looks like our best performer today. Wouldn't take too much notice of that result. Next week is our real hit out. Tricky tried but was a shit show. Thought Dykes went ok...and Gav Miller's love child had a crack.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Was most disappointed in our wingers and centres they all lacked size, involvement and ability considering we have a real lack of depth in our outside back this year I had high hopes on one of them really standing out.

Yeah but take any one of them and put stars around them and they probably shine. I saw lots in all of them considering they were draft horses carting the ball up and got NO clean ball at all.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Crazy right?

It's a bunch of players many of whom have probably never played with each other before.

Also how many of those blokes will be in the top 17 for round 1?

I'd be surprised if it was more than 2.

I don't think Trindall played himself out of a spot, the fact he was playing meant he needed to play himself into a spot. He should be our 14 and I think will play more games this season than Moyza. But he's young and it sounds like he overplayed himself a bit.

FitzShark hinted at that in the pre game interview. Spoke of Trindall's utility value as a lock, half or hooker