What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List rd 3

W.Smith

Juniors
Unchanged ?

C'mon Pricey, Its Miller time !!

surely at least Mez, who i thought was our best last week, will start for Latimore this week and id have Cam King for Rein

Last edited:

Mr Red

First Grade
no changes??
that'll do me..

i have seen Prior, Ah Mau and Latimore now for three weeks prove they are not up to first grade standard...
if they really want stanley to be the long term fullback than having him wear his "L" plates in first grade is no longer an option - play him in the cup team until he is ready for first grade... denan kemp might be a better option at the moment.
Scott is not up to playing in the centres...
Surely fein has to go...

possm

Coach
Can't believe that Scott is in the centers again, King is not the starting hooker, miller is not on the bench and Young has not been given a rest this week.

blacksafake

First Grade
that'll do me surely this cant happen.
beau has to be in doubt, lattimore forget him stanley still fullback wtf.
king injured "again".wheres vidot,marketo,gower,miller & even kemp.

Hoekstra

Juniors
Yep Cooper and Scott are expected to play. Still I think we would be even more suprised if Price did not make some adjustments to the defense. Heck Lawrence will be floating around out there....

ebbedfred

Bench
I wanted changes, but the bright side of leaving it the same we may get an indication of last week was a one off, or a bad sign of how things will be this year.

Like others here, i'm not sold on Latimore and Ah Mau, I don't really rate Prior and I want to see Cameron King in there, I don't think Beau Scott should be anywhere other than the backrow, he defence is solid when he can catch the guy, but his attack is very uncreative. Time to give Chase Stanley, Vidot or Kemp a crack.

Man I'm more concerned about King not getting a start, is he seriously injured?

We can still win games with Scott at centre, I mean look @ our 2009 season we won a shit load of games with him there - I'd like to see Vidot get a start though, he's definitely got strike power which is something we lacked against the dogs, Miller as well!!!! WTF Price this guy is a wrecking ball and cult figure!!!!

Fingerbang

Bench
I amazes me how all the fans in this place know better than the coach. Why aren't one of you there doing Price's job, and he here telling the rest of us you aren't doing your job properly? :crazy:

Fingerbang

Bench
Do you really think that Rein is being selected ahead of King just to piss him off? FFS.....if the kid was ready, he would be out there.

Breathingfire

Juniors
I want Mickeylane's opinion on this team. I rekon he will be f**king outraged!!!!!!! The exclamation mark on his keyboard is going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!

ebbedfred

Bench
I amazes me how all the fans in this place know better than the coach. Why aren't one of you there doing Price's job, and he here telling the rest of us you aren't doing your job properly? :crazy:

Yes, you are correct, we may as well just close this forum down, we no longer require any opinions anymore.
I'll give the job a crack if he offers it to me. Do you think just because he is now an NRL coach he has all the answers? Surely no coach in the NRL thinks they are always right

bottle

Coach
Yes, you are correct, we may as well just close this forum down, we no longer require any opinions anymore.
I'll give the job a crack if he offers it to me. Do you think just because he is now an NRL coach he has all the answers? Surely no coach in the NRL thinks they are always right[/QUOTE]

Why not? There's plenty in here who think they are.

TheRev

Coach
Man I'm more concerned about King not getting a start, is he seriously injured?
News article during the week said that he was.

I wanted changes, but the bright side of leaving it the same we may get an indication of last week was a one off, or a bad sign of how things will be this year
Yeah fair point, I will look forward to seeing how the individual players respond. However most of the changes the fans want are based on a lot more than 2 weeks performance (more like 3 years).

Price would be crucified if he chopped and changed wholesale like fans are suggesting (and most of them would change their mind again if that didnt work), but Price will tough it out and err on the side of caution.. Personally id much rather get some young players into key positions and let them learn now, I don't want to waste a year with combinations that have proven average in the past.

Ofcourse, it would help if we had some idea of Price's longterm strategy though, and id love to know what Kyle & Scott think about their respective positions.

mickeylane

Bench
OMG!! Price wants to be sacked by round %!! This is gross mismanagement of the highest order.....Im on record we will cop another 30 this week and at home!! against the team I despise more than any other team in history!!! This is a team picked on no form whatsoever...and if Price did some sort of speech to the team that was "this ur last chance to redeem urselves before i ring in the changes" this is not the game to try psychology!!!
Blatant Selection errors:
1. Scott in Centres - Lawrenec field day!!
2. Young - fullstop mistake!!
3, Debelin - needs to play in Cutters to get confidence back
4. Rein - OMG King mustve slept w Priceys missus no other way to explain non selection
5. Latimore - the new George Grant!! please stop this !!

This is crazy!! happy to be proved wrong....dont want to end up here on Friday night saying I told u so!! If that team rolls out we will cop a hiding!!

j0nesy

Bench
My guess would be that Scott would prefer the 2nd row, but remember he has been defend in the centres for a few seasons now. My guess would be that Stanley would be grateful for first grade time and the faith shown in him as a long term full back.

Just a hunch...

Latest posts