What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

eels_fan

First Grade
Got my 5 tickets this morning!
we’re making the trek down from the GC!
Cannot wait!

Surprisingly easy. Had a ticketed member who only needed 2 offer me her code to get my 5. Logged in on my phone via the app and separately on the website on my pc at 9:50. Refreshed both at 10:01am. By 10:04 the app logged into ticket selection, selected 5 gold tickets and it was all done.

the pc/website still hadn’t made it past the queue screen by 11 (left it running just to see how long it would take).

so I’d take from that, that the app is the best way to purchase and gets preference for those trying to get NRL members tix today or public ones tomorrow

TheParraboy

Staff member
Got my 5 tickets this morning!
we’re making the trek down from the GC!
Cannot wait!

Surprisingly easy. Had a ticketed member who only needed 2 offer me her code to get my 5. Logged in on my phone via the app and separately on the website on my pc at 9:50. Refreshed both at 10:01am. By 10:04 the app logged into ticket selection, selected 5 gold tickets and it was all done.

the pc/website still hasn’t made it past the queue screen by 11 (left if running just to see how long it would take).

so I’d take from that, that the app is the best way to purchase and gets preference for those trying to get NRL members tix today or public ones tomorrow

Nice one mate

Gronk

Staff member
About 5 weeks ago I had a dream that we beat Penrith by 1 in the grand final. I bought 5 tickets that morning. It was a bit of a gamble but saved me the stress this morning.
If I knew then what I knew now re: Ticketek Marketplace, I would have bought GF tickets in May. I did not know it was so easy to flog them without the hassle of being a merkin scalper on ebay or facebook.

emjaycee

Coach
If I knew then what I knew now re: Ticketek Marketplace, I would have bought GF tickets in May. I did not know it was so easy to flog them without the hassle of being a merkin scalper on ebay or facebook.
Yeah, I bought my 6 tickets last Monday. Just took the stress out of today totally.

Gronk

Staff member

Read the headline and then the text

EXCLUSIVE: Family drama 'the biggest problem' facing Eels in grand final week, writes Paul Gallen​

A lot of those distractions are external but probably the biggest thing that you don't expect is some of the extra pressures that come from the people closest to you. They're not trying to make life hard, but sometimes they get caught up in the excitement and can create extra stress that you don't need.

There's so much excitement around the Eels because of their history. It's a long time since they won a premiership, so everyone associated with the players and the club will want to be part of it.

I think the biggest problem for them, and I'm sure the club will be on top of this, but you don't understand how many people pop out of the woodwork wanting tickets. Every family member and friend and their dog wants a ticket to the game and players get hassled. You haven't heard from some of these relatives for three or four years and suddenly they're ringing you for tickets. That can be a pain in the arse.

You want to help everyone out. You want everyone to be there. You don't want to be letting anyone down, so you've got to have a good support system around you, that's really important for the players.

oldmancraigy

Coach

I'm not saying I'm definitely doing that next year, but, ummm

hindy111

Post Whore

If Cowboys made it I am unsure the value would be so high?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Nope.
There was a guy next to me crying but that was before Mahoney came up to where we were.
The guy crying on tv (and now the subject of many a meme) was definitely not me... he has heaps more hair.
Our secret buddy. Dont be ashamed. I shed a tear also. Love ya passion.