What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rd 12 v South’s Saturday 25 May

King-Gutho94

Coach
Overall I thought he spoke well, esp given the circumstances and some of the questions.
Has there ever been a more experienced Caretaker coach before in the game.

He already has 107 FG games of coaching experience under his belt in 2 different stints.

Plus nearly 300 FG games of playing experience.

I think his man-management has been more the issue at Manly & Dogs.

That really shouldn't be issue here because he wont be here long-term in the HC role.

Soto

Bench
You know we are in trouble when we are playing the team coming last that’s only won 1 game all year and the boys from TCT both believe the Rabbits will win by around 20
Well they have been mostly wrong with everything else this year. Hope their form continues but somehow I think they may be right on this occasion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day

hindy111

Post Whore
Matto is the real weak gutted dog. Absolute princess. Can’t wait until we r rid of this f**kwit

He may have a severe case of blue balls.
I had a mate who caught it when some smelly lady sneezed on him on the train while she was eating a burrito. He's never been the same.

Latest posts