What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday: Rnd 12 vs Bunnies

3000.jpg
Gronk is BA?! This explains a lot...

84 Baby

Referee
Considering we have Freddy Mercury back next week and regardless of this weeks result, do you think Barthur will give Waqa the flick for Marata?
I believe, and I believe you responded to it, if he gets defensive diarrhoea, Waqa will be hooked mid game. Which won’t be a great indictment for his selection the following week

And I watched Bohemian Rhapsody the other day. Radio Gaga has been stuck in my head since. What a band

Eelogical

Referee
I believe, and I believe you responded to it, if he gets defensive diarrhoea, Waqa will be hooked mid game. Which won’t be a great indictment for his selection the following week

And I watched Bohemian Rhapsody the other day. Radio Gaga has been stuck in my head since. What a band
Indeed I did. It's obvious to me that our depth is not up to it. We have had a couple of them spend time on the sideline through suspension and Smith out through injury. Waqa played like a busted fart yet still retains his position. We all know he's the weakest link (no pun intended) but we still persist with him, regardless.

Stevie

Bench
Trying to control my emotions as an outsider who knows nothing but my opinion is this.

BA will despise the calls to cull Waqa. He is a stubborn man.

Waqa will be on notice and if he plays like he did against Manly BA will end him.

But BA strikes me as a very loyal guy. I think if he shits the bed like last week he’ll never wear the blue and gold again.

#trustinba

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

haha I've had a kind magic in my head since magic round

84 Baby

Referee
Indeed I did. It's obvious to me that our depth is not up to it. We have had a couple of them spend time on the sideline through suspension and Smith out through injury. Waqa played like a busted fart yet still retains his position. We all know he's the weakest link (no pun intended) but we still persist with him, regardless.
I think our depth is a bit... Swiss Army knife plus young kids.
Which I’m fine with mostly. I’m a big proponent of loading your top 17, even down to your top 13. Because on game day they’re the only guys who get a run. Injuries are more likely to cruel a season, but they can do that regardless of who is in your squad. So guys who can play multiple roles are a more effective way of rounding out squad.
The problem with that is when one of your presumed top 13 is playing like a busted fart (and another playing same position is a juiced fart) it’s hard to relevel the team.
Anyway if Waqa continues on his merry way, he’ll be in big doubt next week.
And if BA continues to select him regardless of better alternatives, he’ll erode a lot of the goodwill he earned so far this season

Gronk

Staff member
Trying to control my emotions as an outsider who knows nothing but my opinion is this.

BA will despise the calls to cull Waqa. He is a stubborn man.

Waqa will be on notice and if he plays like he did against Manly BA will end him.

But BA strikes me as a very loyal guy. I think if he shits the bed like last week he’ll never wear the blue and gold again.

#trustinba
I reckon BA wants to give that edge time. He has the option to hook Waqa on Saturday if needed. Also the presence of Penisini on tbe reserves is an indication that he's next up.

Eelogical

Referee
I reckon BA wants to give that edge time. He has the option to hook Waqa on Saturday if needed. Also the presence of Penisini on tbe reserves is an indication that he's next up.
You make it sound like he's next in line for the gang bang.

Latest posts