What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday: Rnd 12 vs Bunnies

hindy111

Post Whore
Trying to control my emotions as an outsider who knows nothing but my opinion is this.

BA will despise the calls to cull Waqa. He is a stubborn man.

Waqa will be on notice and if he plays like he did against Manly BA will end him.

But BA strikes me as a very loyal guy. I think if he shits the bed like last week he’ll never wear the blue and gold again.

#trustinba

He looks bigger then ever. Unsure if they bulked him up or he has put on weight due to not running from injury.
It is in our best interest to get Blake firing. He is our most talented strike weapon in the side.

King-Gutho94

Coach
So what Niukore got carved once in 8 games.

But Blake gets carved up most weeks.

Those problems werent there for past 2 months with Blake out. I sat behind the goal posts on sunday with some mates and it was embarrassing how far he was coming in.

Dylan brown missing probably has been more of a factor as well.

Blake also needs to go looking for more work as well. Instead of parking himself in the centre position waiting for the ball. Tell him to go lurking around the ruck a bit more with gutho he has enough strength and speed to get through tired defences

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So what Niukore got carved once in 8 games.

But Blake gets carved up most weeks.

Those problems werent there for past 2 months with Blake out. I sat behind the goal posts on sunday with some mates and it was embarrassing how far he was coming in.

Dylan brown missing probably has been more of a factor as well.

Blake also needs to go looking for more work as well. Instead of parking himself in the centre position waiting for the ball. Tell him to go lurking around the ruck a bit more with gutho he has enough strength and speed to get through tired defences
His involvement has been very poor these past two weeks. Tomislav has made almost twice as many carries in that time.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Even if we weren't going to play Waqa Blake (and/or anyone else), I'd be surprised if we would telegraph that in a team list on a Tuesday. You announce it one hour before kick off.

Essentially RCG out suspended and Niukore back from suspension is all that we've announced so far. which is all that we should be doing at this point.
Hope so.

Gazzamatta

Coach
If BA sticks with Waqa it's no different to him persisting with Mennings when he was diabolical in 2018. Highly paid players are rarely relegated regardless of form.

hindy111

Post Whore
His involvement has been very poor these past two weeks. Tomislav has made almost twice as many carries in that time.

I don't know much about injuries. But being a calve muscle I assume he couldn't run on it.
We also would need to judge the opposition Marata played against and factor in conditions.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If BA sticks with Waqa it's no different to him persisting with Mennings when he was diabolical in 2018. Highly paid players are rarely relegated regardless of form.
That's because they're better than the alternatives, even when out of form. The salary cap makes sure of that. Do you really think our backups are going that great? Manly's shitty reserve grade side belted them last week.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure BA has a choice this week. I dont think it would be a good idea to play Jarthur, Penisini and Fergo on the right, could be an ambush.

If Blake f**ks up again and we want to give Penisini a run, might be better to wait till Dylbags is back as he and Matto are basically our right edge defense.

I'm not sure BA has a choice this week. I dont think it would be a good idea to play Jarthur, Penisini and Fergo on the right, could be an ambush.

If Blake f**ks up again and we want to give Penisini a run, might be better to wait till Dylbags is back as he and Matto are basically our right edge defense.
By the sounds of things Penisini is even worse than Blake at defence. Probably attack too.

chiefy1

Juniors
That's because they're better than the alternatives, even when out of form. The salary cap makes sure of that. Do you really think our backups are going that great? Manly's shitty reserve grade side belted them last week.

Maybe we should call Ryan Morgan or
Voi Toutai because they were the last Junior centers to come through the grades, The Salary cap doesn't include development centers Pau Pau

Latest posts