What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 2 vs Sharks - Johnny Mannah Cup

hindy111

Post Whore
Sadly I cannot make to Shark Park this week, I encourage all you eels to come support your team, sure I am a prick, most do welcome people.

No. I like you. Interested in some man on man action? You are aware all of us on here get together right? We love fresh meat.

Gronk

Staff member
Sadly I cannot make to Shark Park this week, I encourage all you eels to come support your team, sure I am a prick, most do welcome people.
“Shut up looser”
“Yeah piss off dickhead.”

giphy.gif

Glenneel

Bench
There is significant minority of these types however the overwhelming majority of people that live on the Sutherland Shire are great people with decent priorities in life.
Do you count the Liar from the Shire amongst those?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Whats the Jonny mannah cup win tally.

Who has won it the most times since it got brought in.

I remember we won the 1st ever game in 2013 i think from memory ricky stuart challenged gallen to walk down the Kingsway in his budgies if our shithouse squad of 13 managed to win and they did.

It was the only performance that season they actually dug in defence.

Latest posts