What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 20 vs Panthers

Bandwagon

Staff member
Whatever the f**k is the issue with Nrown, I'd be good if they'd get that shit sorted.

Incorrect

Coach
Unfortunately I suspect now that shit will only be sorted out to Campbelltown, upon release once terms are agreed by all parties...
I wonder if it's any chance of happening before the 1 August deadline for the rest of 2022....

We could ask the tigers if we could have someone like Garner for the rest of this year, he's off to the Panthers for 2023 and it's not like there's much to play for at the tigers now. Bit like TPJ cameo for Penrith last year..

eels_fan

First Grade
Wasn’t the Penrith game the last time Carty also got a run? I think they expect him to play well because it’s his old club. He didn’t play vs cowboys earlier this year, and then brought him in the next for Penrith (and funnily also dropped Jake)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What's shit about it? We have a lot of forwards who can play long minutes. With only two on the bench we could cover the full eighty. Suppose RCG, Paulo and Matterson only played 50 minutes each (they usually play more), the bench only needs to cover 90 minutes. Kaufusi and Niukore can do that easy. It's only 45 minutes each (with the half time break in the middle).

If you're going to accuse merkins of shit coaching tactics at least try not to make it so obvious that you have no idea.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Inside Jake the Snake's Noggin - Episode 1.

Damn, Pou has responded with big words n' shit...I think he's suggesting I've got no idea.

F**k. C'mon Jakey...don't let this merkin snooker you with his superior knowledge.

Wait. I know....

APPPOOOOLLLLLOGISTS ASSSSEMMMMBBBLLE!!!!

....Nailed it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Here's the minutes played by Penrith's forwards/bench last time we met, vs the minutes played by Parra:

MinutesClubPlayer
80PenrithKoroisau
80ParramattaMahoney
80PenrithMartin
80ParramattaPapali'i
80PenrithYeo
69PenrithKikau
61ParramattaPaulo
59ParramattaLane
55ParramattaBrown
50ParramattaCampbell-Gillard
50PenrithFisher-Harris
50ParramattaMatterson
37PenrithLeota
32PenrithEisenhuth
30ParramattaKaufusi
26PenrithLeniu
15PenrithKenny
15ParramattaMakatoa
11PenrithSalmon
0ParramattaCartwright

I'll just remind you that we won this game using only 16 players, and that Cleary gave two of his players 15 minutes or less. "Pretty shit coaching tactics hey?" f**king imbecile.