What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 20 vs Panthers

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'd think that Brad hasn't included Jake in his 17 to protect Jake, after last week.

Can you imagine if Jake is named in the 17, and he gets another chorus of boos?

I really feel bad for Jake - he doesn't deserve this level of vitriol.

84 Baby

Referee
Need a big game from Marata been average this season.
I reckon that (and others) has been both cause and symptom of our season.
Who’d have thought have players in a highly physical sport sign elsewhere 12 months in advance could maybe have an effect on their form?
Add to that last season was his contract year and he had a career year…

King-Gutho94

Coach
I reckon that (and others) has been both cause and symptom of our season.
Who’d have thought have players in a highly physical sport sign elsewhere 12 months in advance could maybe have an effect on their form?
Add to that last season was his contract year and he had a career year…
Maybe the calf troubles haven't helped so he hasn't been able to get any rhythm of confidence in his game.

But yeah your right he and Mahoney have been disappointing considering they are moving on.

Kaufusi has offered us basically the same as what he has done previously.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I suspect he wasn't dropped, instead going to reserve grade to get a full game. If he hadn't played 5 minutes in first grade last week he wouldn't have played at all.
And he got just 11 minutes the previous week yet didnt back up for the 2s, 2 or 3 days later.
Never fear, he will be back in a week or two then we can get this thread pumping again.

eel01s

Bench
Obviously Bryce won't play unless we have the game in the bag or need a try with 10 to go.

hindy111

Post Whore
I am wondering if HANDS starting is to get him ready for NRL in a week or two. He can cover halves, hooker and lock. No idea how he has been going but could be a good utility and Mahoney does need a rest.

Latest posts