What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday Rnd 4 vs Dragons

Gazzamatta

Coach
That's a great forward rotation. In fact, the only possible weaknesses in that side are both wingers. But if Waqa hangs onto the ball, that's a bloody good side.
But which one will ride the pine pony for 80? My money is on Matto. Im pleasantly surprised hes back this week.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Emu must have done a shit job riding that bench FFS!!
He was less impressive in first grade than Cartwright was in reserve grade. Or maybe Cartwright just needed to do a couple of weeks worth of long minutes. He wouldn't have gotten that off the bench.

hindy111

Post Whore
He was less impressive in first grade than Cartwright was in reserve grade. Or maybe Cartwright just needed to do a couple of weeks worth of long minutes. He wouldn't have gotten that off the bench.

I feel like BA chose Greig based on giving him the experience of traveling down for an away game. Cartwright has done it plenty. The 17th man against Storm when we had Matto and Marata not in it was never getting a go unless a heap of injuries.

And also to give Bryce game time. We don't know how his off season was. May e he had a few niggles and needed match fitness like N.Brown. Or perhaps BA asked him to work on a couple of things in NSW cup first.

I do think Greig will get his chance and the club has big plans for him too. We will have injuries at some point or guys needing a break.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good to see Matto back and hope he plays on the edge

Emu a bit unlucky, he was good for what we saw of him last year, assuming he is much fitter now I'm surprised he hasn't had a run yet

I have no problem with emu not getting a run against the storm given the way the game panned out .... but i would like to see him get a run. 221,000 sq miles didnt set the world on fire. And emu's workload stats from reggies were pretty good for a big middle.
Same. He's looking a lot fitter this year.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Griffin named George Burgess in 24.
I reckon he will sneak him into 17 last minute to avoid it being a distraction.

Will Parra fans boo him if he plays on sunday.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Very pleasing to read Matterson's name.

Stuck with Papalli'i on the edge for at least the first 20mins, unless coach fiddles with the starting line-up. Hopefully when Matterson comes on it means Papa will rotate into the middle. Would also be happy to see Grieg promoted into the 17 at the last minute...

So a toss up between Kaufusi and Cartwright as to who warms the bench for 80mins this week, in our masterful 16 man squad game plan... I reckon it's Cartwright not getting (much of) a planned run, due to his "utility/injury coverage" value.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have no problem with emu not getting a run against the storm given the way the game panned out .... but i would like to see him get a run. 221,000 sq miles didnt set the world on fire. And emu's workload stats from reggies were pretty good for a big middle.

Who is 221,000 sq miles?

Latest posts