What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 8 vs Cows ~ See you in NT Cup.

Will BA change a winning team and rissole his own boy wonder? It's so exciting I can feel a tingling in my extremities. Oh wait no, doc said that was neuropathy. Carry on.

Gronk

Staff member
Unravel thread.

Whilst it is confusing (for me anyway), this chap I think is saying that Penisini is out until Rnd 13.

eels_fan

First Grade
Unravel thread.

Whilst it is confusing (for me anyway), this chap I think is saying that Penisini is out until Rnd 13.

haha

no he is saying that Parra have a tough draw coming up, and then a bye in round 13 - so it makes sense to sell Penisini and cash in before his value is likely to drop (assuming he kept quiet in the tough games vs Penrith, Roosters and Manly)

Gronk

Staff member
haha

no he is saying that Parra have a tough draw coming up, and then a bye in round 13 - so it makes sense to sell Penisini and cash in before his value is likely to drop (assuming he kept quiet in the tough games vs Penrith, Roosters and Manly)
Thanks. I thought it was above my head.

C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon C'mon etc.

hindy111

Post Whore
Unlike you I don't pretend to be an expert.

Pretend? The small brain has become confused.

I am an expert. The lower then normal amount of brain cells has made your learning process very difficult for you.

Now don't get the red and blue on the taps mixed up. RED IS HOT. I dont want you to hurt yourself my dear friend.