What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 8 vs Cows ~ See you in NT Cup.

Gronk

Staff member
Pretend? The small brain has become confused.

I am an expert. The lower then normal amount of brain cells has made your learning process very difficult for you.

Now don't get the red and blue on the taps mixed up. RED IS HOT. I dont want you to hurt yourself my dear friend.
My taps have a temp control on them. F**king Neanderthal.

1650953973994.png

emjaycee

Coach
From one of the best stable spines in the comp to this
It really sux having injuries that force one player to move into a position that many people have been saying he is suited for doesn't it? I mean ideally, you want a centre who has speed, a good step and swerve, can defend in the line and chase down breaks and make cover tackles, and has a passable kicking game. Oh and is a strong runner of the ball so he can help out with kick returns. Maybe someone like Staggs, or Lomax, or Manu.
Who do we have that is the closest in skillset to those guys and has all the attributes I mentioned?

hindy111

Post Whore
It really sux having injuries that force one player to move into a position that many people have been saying he is suited for doesn't it? I mean ideally, you want a centre who has speed, a good step and swerve, can defend in the line and chase down breaks and make cover tackles, and has a passable kicking game. Oh and is a strong runner of the ball so he can help out with kick returns. Maybe someone like Staggs, or Lomax, or Manu.
Who do we have that is the closest in skillset to those guys and has all the attributes I mentioned?

I'm just glad we are fast tracking this JA kid. He could be anything this one. Clear the decks and get him game time. The new Fitler is here!!

hindy111

Post Whore
After watching Hands im convinced he is a better talent and offers more then JA. Natural footballer

King-Gutho94

Coach
After watching Hands im convinced he is a better talent and offers more then JA. Natural footballer
Isnt that hard tbh to have more talent and ability.

The only strong bit about JAs game is his defence is acceptable in general play.

Everything else is like watching a slow moving car crash.